Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm recruiting gamers to start up a boosting party to get to level 50. We only need 4 people to start a game on the ADAM grab playlist but we can have up to 6 players if more wanna join. If you guys are interested then leave your gamer tag below. Once we have enough people I will message everyone.

1) GRUBB DOGG

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Edited by shano86

I'm recruiting gamers to start up a boosting party to get to level 50. We only need 4 people to start a game on the ADAM grab playlist but we can have up to 6 players if more wanna join. If you guys are interested then leave your gamer tag below. Once we have enough people I will message everyone.

1) GRUBB DOGG

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

You have the DLC maps correct?

I have no DLC, however, I need all normal multiplayer achievements and will help in return.

Will be online most of next week so please message me.

On the 2 October will be on at night (GMT+1), please message me for exact times and details.

GT: "Ras HP7"

Cheers! :drunk

Edited by RasHP7

• 3 weeks later...
I setup a gaming session for the map pack stuff this Friday at around noon CST. Message me here or GT: bbycksmichelle if you're interested. It shouldn't take any longer than an hour.

I assme ur talking about Aqua Incognita and Territorial? If so I'm in.

GT: xXLordHypnosXx

Looking for people to do the DLC Map achievements with. Pain in the arse to do legit and it ain't gonna happen. Send me a message if your interested on you have a group and I can tag along :) Also need level 40 and 50 (think I'm 36 legit already).

Gamertag: Ultra111

Looking for people to get the Territorial and Aqua Incognita achievements (play and win on the 6 new maps). Would also be willing to participate in boosting for the Rank achievements (I'm still going for Rebirth).

Reply in this thread if interested and add me on XBL - GT: Soilydude