Have I ruined the ending? *possible spoilers*

Boba Phil

OK, so I've been running around and just enjoying the game, kinda ignoring the main quest line.

Any ways, I've got the mission to go to the Hoover Dam, thing is, in my, errr, 'exploring', I've managed to, umm, kill Caesar!

Without spoiling too much, will this ruin the end of the game for me? :confused:

OK, so I've been running around and just enjoying the game, kinda ignoring the main quest line.

Any ways, I've got the mission to go to the Hoover Dam, thing is, in my, errr, 'exploring', I've managed to, umm, kill Caesar!

Without spoiling too much, will this ruin the end of the game for me? :confused:

Surprisingly enough, this changes almost nothing, all that Ive seen is that it gives an additional option to the Return to Sender quest

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Return_to_Sender

Oh...there I was thinking that the end of the game was going to be all screwed up. Oh well.

And I've done Return to Sender, so I guess I'll just finish it off now and see what happens.

Thanks though.

Many people still have conversations as though Caesar is still alive, but many people have one liners like "I wish I could have seen Caesar die"

*SPOILER ALERT*

Well, I finished it. I had to wipe out the Legion, with the story I played out. I'm taking it, I should have had a big fight with Caesar? I just had the other 'end of game bad guy' and then the NCR turned up. Done.

Good ending though. I need to play through again now.