Achievement Guide (Community Based)

Topboy13

Thanks to everyone's input the guide is now complete :)

Thx For The Sticky

36 Achievements Including DLC = 1150G (31 For the 1000G and 5 for 150G)

Overview:

- Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10

- Offline: 0

- Online: 36 (1150http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif) (online only And Premium Civilizations Must Be Purchased For Full 1150)

- Approximate amount of time to 1150http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif : 100+ Hours

- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 Civilizations to lvl 40

- Number of missable achievements: 0

- Glitched achievements: 0

- Do cheat codes disable achievements: No

- Does difficulty affect achievements? Yes - just for "I'm Special"

- Unobtainable achievements: No

- Extra equipment needed: No

Anyone struggling on hard missions here is a thread that has videos of the harder quests

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=329482

General Achievements

These Age of Empires Online general achievements can be gained without having a premium pack.

Sphinxed! - 40G: Build the Sphinx in your Capital City.

You will find this in a random chest see tips here - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=348267

Tomb Dweller - 40G: Build the Tomb in your Capital City.

You will find this in a random chest

Ssssssssssh! - 40G: Build the Library in your Capital City.

This. Is. Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! - 40G: Build the Spartan Academy in your Capital City.

Hold Me - 10G: Complete any Co-op quest.

Both players must be around a level 4 and in a party together the party leader (the person that started the party by right clicking the other players name and selecting invite is the leader) then just right click the other players name again and select Co-Op then select a quest as you normally would but this time just tick the co-op box next to the begin quest button on the quest map and then begin quest, at the end of the quest once completed the party leader will get cheevo.

To repeat this for the other player just right click his name again and Promote, he is now party leader so just repeat the above

BFF -10G: Visit any player's capital city.

Just right click a players name in the chat box and select view empire then select visit city

I'm Special - 30G: Complete any Elite quest.

Elite quests start appearing around level 3 you must ensure you tick elite next to the begin quest button just complete a mission with Elite ticked for the cheevo

A good tip is to use the consumable Heroic Aid if you have it You can get this even at level 1; when you buy a premium civilization, you get 5 of these among the rewards (thanks to JohnnBravo)

http://i53.tinypic.com/23jkgmr.jpg

Another tip Credit to achti

Crafstsmen rescue quest (repeatable quest) on elite,

keep building siege towers and elephants while also having 10 healers 10-20 ranged guys and 20 melee ones. Put the elephants and towers on the buildings that shoot arrows while the other guys attack enemies.(the higher the level you are the easier this is)

Another Tip from Fearbeard thx

I found it easiest to do on the "Kill the Docks" quest from your Capital port.

Simply use Heroic Aid and rush the enemy base. You'll steamroll right through them and finish the quest in a minute or two.

Here is another tip (very easy way) http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=326362

Fear the Gear - 15G: Equip your first piece of gear.

Select your inventory when in your city and after the first few missions you will see you have items there just right click an item that can be used this will open up a place for you to slot it against where you wish once you accept you will get cheevo.

Sphere of Influence - 25G: Complete a quest accepted from any other player's Ambassador.

When you Reach Level 6 there is a mission you get from your ambassador which relates to this now note that in order to get this you must visit a players city that is on your friends list then you will see there ambassador has a quest for you.

How i done it was right clicked a players name and sent him a friends request from the in game chat box, once he accepted i right clicked on his name again and then view empire then visit city and his ambassador had a quest for me, before i tried this way i was visiting random peoples city's but there ambassador never had a quest for me so this must be done with someone on your friends list

Please see first post after guide for pointers by BluWolve

Premium Achievements

These achievements can only be gained by using a premium or pro civilization.

Pyramid Power - 40G: Build the Large Pyramid, Large Step Pyramid, and Small Step Pyramid in your Capital City.

Credit goes to http://aoeo.heavengames.com/

1. you need to build 3 things in your capital city. I found the large pyramid blueprint as a quest reward from the last challenge quest 'Finally Quell the masters'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS9ERcWCsZg&feature=player_embedded]Age of Empires Online - Challenge: Finally Quell the Masses - YouTube[/ame]

Build Order

1. Starting villagers to bottom corner of map, watch out for Lions
  2. Build a storehouse and split 3 on berries, 2 of wood
  3. Queue up more villagers, task to building pyramid and use these to build a wall around Town Centre and pyramids
  4. Priestess of Ra empowers Town Centre
  5. Villager in corner of map build Temple of Ra to age up
  6. Train 2 additional Priestesses of Ra, one to empower storehouse, one to empower pyramid being built
  7. Build additional towers around the pyramids, leave about 300 stone to repair walls
  8. Begin building pyramid
  9. Upgrade walls
  10. Build houses in the corner of the map as require to keep up constant villager production
  11. Repair walls as they become damaged until you run out of stone

General Tips

• Use the starting slingers to reinforce areas that come under attack
  • Don't stop training villagers
  • Build the pyramids one at a time
  • Ensure there are no gaps in your wall
  • Hold down Alt to bring up building hit points to see which sections of wall need repairing

Suggested Advisers

In order of preference:

Age 1

1. Apprentice Mason Philon - Buildings build faster
  2. Survivalist Agathon - Reduces villager cost
  3. Net Maker Aapep - Villagers gather food faster
  4. Lumberjack Thutmose - Villagers gather more wood

Age 2

1. Stalwart Lieutenant Panhsi - Guard Towers deal more damage
  2. Trainer Thoth - All units cost less food

2. The quest Vizier's doom gives the large step pyramid for the achievement Pyramid power.

I HAS A HORSEY - 40G: Build the Trojan Horse in your Capital City.

Blueprint is received once you complete Conqueror - 15G: Complete "Horsing Around" with premium Greek content in Troy (around lvl 19) once blueprint is received return to your city open your inventory and right click the blueprint to build the Trojan horse in your city

GG Noob - 50G: Win a Ranked player vs. player game.

Select your quest mini map then travel to the city Sparta click on the sparten arena have 1v1 select and press on the green ranked button then press quick match then win Sparta is unlocked when your ambassador gives you the first set of quests (I think around a level 5) but in order to play ranked you must have a level 25 city

Edited by Creech

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do or Do Not¡­ - 40G: Complete "Left with No Choice" with premium content.

Credit goes to Johnnybravo

I got this when reached level 34 but was green for me, so i suppose you can get it around level 30. Its a quest in Argos, repeatable and doable in coop, you must defeat all enemy on the map. Dont know if you start on the same map always, i tried it once and the islands were differently positioned, but the point is to not be in the middle because its harder that way(you'll get attacked from multiple ways). My tip is to load the mission until you start on the south island or north one, i did mine from the south position as seen on the map.

http://i.imgur.com/at6g6.jpg

(red dots-my fireships)

red paint - enemy position

My strategy was to rapidly build a port and then create several fireships 5-8, and position them around the island blocking the enemy from reaching you; this way you will destroy his transports way before they eject on your island. Doing this, will allow you to peacefully build/upgrade your army to the max (although there are kinda few resources on your island - building a marketplace will solve this in a way)

Of course you could start building fortresses to try defending yourself while building your army but the enemy will eventually overwhelm you, plus the map position its hard to defend because you dont know from each side will the enemy come, and the island resources are few, especially gold.

Its a hard mission, this is the first one i encounter till my 34 level when the enemy built range siege weapons (im talking about normal missions, not siege ones), and if you dont be careful for they ballista (majority are elite) they will evaporate you.

The Cook is in the Kitchen - 40G: Complete "Breaking Eggs to Make an Omelet" with premium content.

Credit goes to Johnnybravo

The quest is the last one in the challenge series in Argos when you must defend the town center against enemy siege for 30 minutes and you get it around levels 28-32. The challenge is not hard and pretty easy in coop. The map helps alot, since you are kinda surrounded by natural walls and the enemy can come only trough small pathways where you can kill them easy.

You start in the center of the map with 3 pathways from where your enemy can come W-west N-north and E-east(this assuming you're doing in coop, if not, they will come trough S-south as well which is a bigger pathway harder to defend; so do it in coop, since your partner will build there his defences and its much easier this way).

You start with 2000 of each resources and with 5 villagers. Right away move 2 villagers to the W and 2 to the E and build fences, and the last one to the N and do the same and keep there. Age lo level 2 to be able to build towers and as soon as you age, start building them. In the mean time make villagers, till you hit the max limit of 30 (n need to build houses), and send some to the stone mine, some to the trees and some to help you build towers and repair them and the fences. Build more and more towers and some fortresses, and also a market is quite helpable since you will have at certain times more of a resources that you need than other resources. You could also build an archery to train archers, since the enemy will come sometimes with battering rams and its better to destroy them quick.

Overall its not hard like the other challenges in the game, much easier in coop and its the 4th challenge in the series (first you will have to defend the town in 15 mins, then 20, 25 and the last one, this, in 30 mins, so by time you do this last one, you'll get familiar with the map, strategic points and so on)

You Complete Me - 20G: Complete "You Complete Me" with premium content.

Argos quest. It is the last quest in the "co-op only" questline. Here is a tactic and that is to build walls and leave a small gap for the men etc to come in and quickly build two fortresses either side of the gap then spam a army between the fortresses as quick as poss.

If you are stuck check this thread has good tactics;

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=328267

Practice makes perfect :)

Premium Greek Achievements

These Age of Empires Online Premium Egyptian achievements can only be gained by using a premium Greek civilization.

Green Thumb - 15G: Complete "It's The Final Farm Down" with premium Greek content.

This comes in the form of a challenge given bu Helice Merchant you will start of with a challenge to build 10 farms in 10 minutes every time you complete one a minute is taken of for the next challenge until you get to "Its the final farm down" which you have to build 10 farms in 5 minutes (these challenges appear at around level 8 - 9)

A good tip is also look in your advisory hall and see what cards you have that will make it that little bit faster

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htJTbs1eoX0&feature=player_embedded]Age Of Empires Online - Final Farm Down - YouTube[/ame]

City Defender - 15G: Complete "Defend Mycenae!" with premium Greek content.

Credit To JohnnyBravo

This quest appears around level 18-20. You must defend the palace in the city ; the mission lasts 20 minutes. During these minutes enemies will constantly attack you from west, north and east. You will start with plenty of resources, villagers and units, with every building built.

The first wave is the hardest , since they got ballistas, which do a whole lot of damage to your buildings/units so destroy them ASAP. Gather some villagers and build towers near the front gate, and as soon as the ballista appear rush with your units to destroy them. If you pass this with minimal damage, the rest of the mission is a piece of cake.

After more than 10 mins passed, another set of ballistas will come so be prepared. Unfortunately, the units controlled by the AI (supposed to help you) kinda sucks and get killed very fast.

My solution for the mission was to spam towers near the front gate section, and spam somatophylax veterans from those 2 forttresses (+some archers) and divide them in 2 parts, one for the siege in east and the other in west. The enemy's units arent very tough, except for the ballistas.

Conqueror - 15G: Complete "Horsing Around" with premium Greek content.

Credit To JohnnyBravo

You get this quest around level 18-20, when you use the trojan horse. Actually, this mission is kinda funny, since all your units will die sacrificing for the victory. The mission is short too, no more than 4-5 minutes.

You start with 40 units inside the big Trojan horse (which is inside the enemy's citadel). Objectives are to destroy a building southeast from your horse location, and after that you must get Achilles to the main keep entrance.

This mission is pretty easy. Unload all your units from the horse and march rapidly to the building you need to destroy and make it to peaces (no need to worry about losing units) .As soon as the building gets destroyed, you gain control over the army from the beach. Dont waste any moment, and collect everyone from the beach (including villagers) and rush towards the place where your army from the horse still battles.

Your second objective is to take Achilles to the keep entrance, so dont force him into the battle, just run him to the entrance and voila mission complete.

There are enemy units that patrols the area, so best is to unload the horse units when they are not around. Same for when you rush Achilles, let almost all enemy units engage your forces, before rush him to the keep; although he has 2000 hp, he still can die easy. If you get unlucky, and he dies, just try again this method.

The Preacher - 15G: Complete "Spread the Word" with premium Greek content.

Credit To JohnnyBravo

You get this quest between levels 15-20, depending on your way/path of solving quests. You get it from the oracle in your capital, and you need to convert 12 villagers with your priests. There is no time limit, take your time.

The way i did, was to create 2-3 priests and moved them near an enemy resource place (EG Storehouse) and stay there, converting the villagers.

Greek Polemarch - 20G: Achieve level 10 with premium Greek content.

Just get to level 10 with Prem Greek Content

Greek Strategos - 30G: Achieve level 20 with premium Greek content.

Get to level 20 with Prem Greek Content you need 111.600 xp.

Greek King - 50G: Achieve level 30 with premium Greek content.

Get to level 30 with Prem Greek Content you need more than 200k xp.

Greek God - 100G: Achieve level 40 with premium Greek content.

Get to level 40 with Prem Greek Content you need 345.600 xp.

Edited by Topboy13

Premium Egyptian Achievements

These Age of Empires Online Premium Egyptian achievements can only be gained by using a premium Egyptian civilization.

Raging Rusher - 15G: Complete "Master of Faster!" with premium Egyptian content.

Credit goes to achti

Comes from a challenge questline were you need to build 1 temple of ra and 20 spearman in a time limit. the last one gives you 6 min and the quest name is 'Master of Faster'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpE6o6UNgxI&feature=player_embedded]Age of Empires Online - Challenge: Master of Faster - YouTube[/ame]

Build Order

1. Starting villagers to berries
  2. Queue up more villagers - Task to wood and build a storehouse near the wood (second wood villager to help build)
  3. Priestess of Ra empowers Town Centre
  4. Explore with scout, there are a number of goats around the map
  5. When you have enough resources build a Temple of Ra to age up using two of the wood gatherers
  6. When you have 8 wood gatherers including the 2 building the Temple of Ra task new villagers to gold
  7. Build a Barracks when you have enough wood
  8. As soon as you age up train a Priestess of Ra and task to the Barracks
  9. Start building houses, you will need about 50 population space
  10. Start training Spearmen
  11. When you have enough wood build a second Barracks
  12. Train another Priestess of Ra and task to the second Barracks
  13. When you have enough wood for 2 Barracks and 50 population space redistribute your wood gatherers to food and gold

General Tips

• If you are short 1 or 2 population spaces at the end delete a villager or two
  • Any gear that reduces Spearman train time or cost will help, the associated reductions in attributes don't matter in this quest

Sandbiscuit - 15G: Complete "The Ultimate Camel Gauntlet Test" with premium Egyptian content.

Credit to achti (thx again)

You need to complete a challenge questline that ends with 'The ultimate camel gauntlet test'. You need to get all 5 camels at the finish line in 2 min.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0fRu15kBxQ&feature=player_embedded]Age of Empires Online - Challenge: The Ultimate Cammel Gauntlet Test - YouTube[/ame]

General Tips

• Telling your camels to travel a longer distance will make them travel in single file, making it easier to sneak them past enemies
  • As soon as you disembark from the transport send it to the pick up point
  • Don't wait for the transport, go and find it

Lord of the Nile - 15G: Complete "Fall of Nubia" with premium Egyptian content.

Credit to achti

For the achievement Lord of the Nile you need to complete the quest Fall of Nubia. It is a very easy quest were you need to defeat all enemies on the map.

The Son's Destiny - 15G: Complete "Vizier¡'s Doom" with premium Egyptian content.

Credit to achti

For the achievement The son's of Destiny you need to complete the quest Vizier's doom. I got it around level 22. Here you need to defeat all Viziers forces.

Build Order

1. Starting villagers to farms
  2. Queue up more villagers - Task to wood
  4. Explore with scout
  5. When you have enough wood gatherers task new villagers to gold
  6. Train additional Priestesses of Ra and task to storehouses
  7. Start building houses
  8. Upgrade your walls
  9. When you have enough gold gatherers task new villagers to stone
  10. Continue training Villagers and task as required
  11. Build additional military production and continue training and upgrading your army
  12. When you have a big enough army attack

General Tips

• Your starting walls and towers will be able to hold off the enemy for a while, but will need reinforcing/repairing eventually
  • If you have the spare resources research Storehouse and Armoury techs
  • You will be given free War Elephant over time, train an army to suit

Egyptian Prince - 20G: Achieve level 10 with premium Egyptian content.

Just get to level 10 with Prem Egyptian Content

Egyptian General - 30G: Achieve level 20 with premium Egyptian content.

Just get to level 20 with Prem Egyptian Content

Egyptian Pharaoh - 50G: Achieve level 30 with premium Egyptian content.

Just get to level 30 with Prem Egyptian Content

Egyptian God - 100G: Achieve level 40 with premium Egyptian content.

Just get to level 40 with Prem Egyptian Content

Edited by Topboy13

DLC: Defense of Crete Booster Pack

Warned You About the Sun 25G - Build the Hubris of Icarus in your Capital City.

Can be done Solo Or Co-Op

For this achievement you need to build the Hubris of Icarus in your Capital City. Therefore you need to go to the area of Crete. Here you can battle of waves of enemies in the quest 'The Defense of Crete' with the blueprint and resources as a reward.

Change the settings so that Number Of Attackers = 20 Waves leave on easy the first time and choose the blueprint as the reward

Now you need to replay this quest again and again (you can up the difficulty now for higher rewards) to collect the resources needed for this temple. This can go really slow. Luckily in the progress you also collect Crete Points which you can spend at awesome and exclusive items.

Bullish Sentiment 25G - Build the Shrine of the Bound Minotaur in your Capital City.

For this achievement you need to build the Shrine of the Bound Minotaur in your Capital City. Therefore you need to go to the area of Crete. Here you can battle of waves of enemies in the quest 'The Defense of Crete' with the blueprint and resources as a reward.

Change the settings so that Number Of Attackers = 30 Waves leave on easy the first time and choose the blueprint as the reward

Now you need to replay this quest again and again (you can up the difficulty now for higher rewards) to collect the resources needed for this temple. This can go really slow. Luckily in the progress you also collect Crete Points which you can spend at awesome and exclusive items.

Temple Fit for a King 25G - Build the Temple of Minos in your Capital City.

For this achievement you need to build the Temple of Minos in your Capital City. Therefore you need to go to the area of Crete. Here you can battle of waves of enemies in the quest 'The Defense of Crete' with the blueprint and resources as a reward.

Change the settings so that Number Of Attackers = 10 Waves leave on easy the first time and choose the blueprint as the reward

Gifts of Minos 35G - Build all three Crete Wonders in your Capital City.

Awarded to you once all three wonders have been built. To break it down, you need to play a minimum of 63 games to net this, or around 50 hours spent.

Minoan Defense 40G - Complete "The Elite Meet in Crete".

This becomes available when you reach lvl 35 it is a variant of Horde with 40 waves, just go to Crete and speak with King Minos to obtain the quest.

I would advise doing this in Co-op as it is extremely hard and would be near impossible to do solo.

Upon completion you receive 150,000 XP, 20 Minoan Materials or any 1 of the 3 wonders as well as 4 random chests along with some empire points (this is repeatable every 6 days)

All i can say is good luck!!

Edited by Topboy13

Hey mate I have edited the "Sphere of Influence" tips due to some more research into it. Let me know if you need this post deleted. Keep up the good work!

For the achievement "Sphere of Influence", a lot of people seem a bit confused about requirements. I think you should add these points to the guide just to clarify.

• You do not need to be different civs. My friend and I are both Greek and he got the quest and achievement from my city. (Have done this twice now.)

• You do not need to be on the same server. I am on the Abydos server and got the quest and achievement from someone on the Marathon server.

EDIT: Ok it seems this is only partially true.

Whilst I am on the Abydos server and was able to get the quest/achievement from someone on the Marathon server, I could not visit someone on the Alexandria server at all and vice versa.

It could be either a bug or they have some servers linked and others not (which can happen).

If it is the former than it will just be a wait and see thing but if it is the latter someone will have to go through and check which servers are linked and which are not.

Also, if it is the latter, that could change as more people come on to the game and the servers fill up. It may just be safer to do the quest with people on the same server.

It is not hard to create a city on another realm to help people get the achievement, which I am more than willing to do.

• If you go to your friends city and do the quest, they won't be able to go to your city and see your ambassador for 12 hours, and vice versa. (this may require more confirmation). The reson I say this is because it is a repeatable quest and when My friend went to my city he got the quest and achievement, but when I went to his city right after the ambassador was not there. After 12 Hours later his ambassador was in his city and I was able to get the quest.

EDIT: This turned out to be false, could just be a bug. I found that if you go to someones city and there is no ambassador there, you can sometimes make him spawn by leaving the friends city and coming back.

Edited by BluWolve

I'm Special - 30G: Complete any Elite quest.

Elite quests start appearing around level 3 you must ensure you tick elite next to the begin quest button just complete a mission with Elite ticked for the cheevo

A good tip is to use the consumable Heroic Aid if you have it (thanks to JohnnBravo)

http://i53.tinypic.com/23jkgmr.jpg

You can get this even at level 1; when you buy a premium civilization, you get 5 of these among the rewards

has anyone managed to get any of these if so pls enlighten me so i can update guide

The Cook is in the Kitchen - 40G: Complete "Breaking Eggs to Make an Omelet" with premium content.

Lord of the Nile - 15G: Complete "The Ultimate Camel Gauntlet Test" with premium Egyptian content.

The Son's Destiny - 15G: Complete "Vizier¡¯s Doom" with premium Egyptian content.

Minoan Defense 40

Complete "The Elite Meet in Crete".

For the "I'm Special" achievement (beating any quest on elite) I found it easiest to do on the "Kill the Docks" quest from your Capital port.

Simply use Heroic Aid and rush the enemy base. You'll steamroll right through them and finish the quest in a minute or two.

Argos quest. It was quite hard so I assume it unlocks around lvl 35-40.

Argos quest. It is the last quest in the "co-op only" questline.

Thanks Wrog Guide updated

For the "I'm Special" achievement (beating any quest on elite) I found it easiest to do on the "Kill the Docks" quest from your Capital port.

thx guide updated as this is the quest i got it from as well

Just need these and guide will be complete

Lord of the Nile - 15G: Complete "The Ultimate Camel Gauntlet Test" with premium Egyptian content.

The Son's Destiny - 15G: Complete "Vizier¡¯s Doom" with premium Egyptian content.

Minoan Defense 40

This. Is. Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! - 40G: Build the Spartan Academy in your Capital City.

Edited by Topboy13

The quest Vizier's doom gives the large step pyramid for the achievement Pyramid power.

Also there is a little typo in your guide. for the achievement Lord of the nile you need to complete Fall of nubia.

I completed that quest but dont really know at what level you get it since im behind on quests (the quest was already white instead of green) it was a very easy quest. you only had to defeat all enemies (no timer involved)

Edit: For the achievement The son's of Destiny you need to complete the quest Vizier's doom. I got it around level 22.

http://aoeo.heavengames.com/strategy/quests/egyptian-quests/viziers-doom/

Edited by achti

Just got this The Cook is in the Kitchen - 40G: Complete "Breaking Eggs to Make an Omelet" with premium content

The quest is the last one in the challenge series in Argos when you must defend the town center against enemy siege for 30 minutes and you get it around levels 28-32. The challenge is not hard and pretty easy in coop. The map helps alot, since you are kinda surrounded by natural walls and the enemy can come only trough small pathways where you can kill them easy.

You start in the center of the map with 3 pathways from where your enemy can come W-west N-north and E-east(this assuming you're doing in coop, if not, they will come trough S-south as well which is a bigger pathway harder to defend; so do it in coop, since yur partner will build there his defences and its much easier this way).

You start with 2000 of each resources and with 5 villagers. Right away move 2 villagers to the W and 2 to the E and build fences, and the last one to the N and do the same and keep there. Age lo level 2 to be able to build towers and as soon as you age, start building them. In the mean time make villagers, till you hit the max limit of 30 (n need to build houses), and send some to the stone mine, some to the trees and some to help you build towers and repiar them and the fences. Build more and more towers and some fortresses, and also a market is quite helpable since you will have at certain times more of a resources that you need than other resources. You could also build an archery to train archers, since the enemy will come sometimes with battering rams and its better to destroy them quick.

Overall its not hard like the other challenges in the game, much easier in coop and its the 4th challenge in the series (first you will have to defend the town in 15 mins, then 20, 25 and the last one, this, in 30 mins, so by time you do this last one, you'll get familiar with the map, strategic points and so on)

Edited by JohnnyBravo

The quest Vizier's doom gives the large step pyramid for the achievement Pyramid power.

Also there is a little typo in your guide. for the achievement Lord of the nile you need to complete Fall of nubia.

I completed that quest but dont really know at what level you get it since im behind on quests (the quest was already white instead of green) it was a very easy quest. you only had to defeat all enemies (no timer involved)

Edit: For the achievement The son's of Destiny you need to complete the quest Vizier's doom. I got it around level 22.

http://aoeo.heavengames.com/strategy/quests/egyptian-quests/viziers-doom/

thanks alot for your input i have edited the guide take a look and let me know if anything is out of place in what i have edited to what you are saying :)

Edited by Topboy13

Just got this The Cook is in the Kitchen - 40G: Complete "Breaking Eggs to Make an Omelet" with premium content

You start in the center of the map with 3 pathways from where your enemy can come W-west N-north and E-east(this assuming you're doing in coop, if not, they will come trough S-south as well which is a bigger pathway harder to defend; so do it in coop, since yur partner will build there his defences and its much easier this way).

You start with 2000 of each resources and with 5 villagers. Right away move 2 villagers to the W and 2 to the E and build fences, and the last one to the N and do the same and keep there. Age lo level 2 to be able to build towers and as soon as you age, start building them. In the mean time make villagers, till you hit the max limit of 30 (n need to build houses), and send some to the stone mine, some to the trees and some to help you build towers and repiar them and the fences. Build more and more towers and some fortresses, and also a market is quite helpable since you will have at certain times more of a resources that you need than other resources. You could also build an archery to train archers, since the enemy will come sometimes with battering rams and its better to destroy them quick.

Thanks Johnny added to the guide

What cheevo's left to finish guide now are;

The Cook is in the Kitchen - 40G: Complete "Breaking Eggs to Make an Omelet" with

premium content.

Sandbiscuit - 15G: Complete "The Ultimate Camel Gauntlet Test" with premium Egyptian content.

Minoan Defense 40

Edited by Topboy13

These Age of Empires Online Premium Egyptian achievements can only be gained by using a premium Egyptian civilization.

Raging Rusher - 15G: Complete "Master of Faster!" with premium Egyptian content.

Credit goes to achti

Comes from a challenge questline were you need to build 1 temple of ra and 20 spearman in a time limit. the last one gives you 6 min and the name is 'Master of Faster'

Build Order

2. Queue up more villagers - Task to wood and build a storehouse near the wood (second wood villager to help build)
  5. When you have enough resources build a Temple of Ra to age up using two of the wood gatherers
  6. When you have 8 wood gatherers including the 2 building the Temple of Ra task new villagers to gold
  13. When you have enough wood for 2 Barracks and 50 population space redistribute your wood gatherers to food and gold

Sandbiscuit - 15G: Build the Tomb in your Capital City.

You need to complete a challenge questline that ends with 'The ultimate camel gauntlet test'. You need to get all 5 camels at the finish line in 2 min.

General Tips

Telling your camels to travel a longer distance will make them travel in single file, making it easier to sneak them past enemies

As soon as you disembark from the transport send it to the pick up point

Don't wait for the transport, go and find it

Credit to achti

you need to complete Fall of nubia.

you had 2 achievements double (1 with the wrong discription) and you forgot to add explenation to one. Should be like this. I would also edit the font abit when the guide is finished. its all abit too hard to read atm. (i added an example of how to make it more readable if you dont mind. it would also be nice if you could add the achievement icons before the achievement name)

Credit goes to achti

Comes from a challenge questline were you need to build 1 temple of ra and 20 spearman in a time limit. the last one gives you 6 min and the quest name is 'Master of Faster'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpE6o6UNgxI&feature=player_embedded]Age of Empires Online - Challenge: Master of Faster - YouTube[/ame]

Build Order

General Tips

• If you are short 1 or 2 population spaces at the end delete a villager or two
  • Any gear that reduces Spearman train time or cost will help, the associated reductions in attributes don't matter in this quest

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0fRu15kBxQ&feature=player_embedded]Age of Empires Online - Challenge: The Ultimate Cammel Gauntlet Test - YouTube[/ame]

General Tips

• Telling your camels to travel a longer distance will make them travel in single file, making it easier to sneak them past enemies
  • As soon as you disembark from the transport send it to the pick up point
  • Don't wait for the transport, go and find it

Credit to achti

For the achievement Lord of the Nile you need to complete the quest Fall of Nubia. It is a very easy quest were you need to defeat all enemies on the map.

The Son's Destiny - 15G: Complete "Vizier¡'s Doom" with premium Egyptian content.

Credit to achti

For the achievement The son's of Destiny you need to complete the quest Vizier's doom. I got it around level 22. Here you need to defeat all Viziers forces.

http://aoeo.heavengames.com/strategy.../viziers-doom/

(youtube link)

Build Order

1. Starting villagers to farms
  2. Queue up more villagers - Task to wood
  4. Explore with scout
  5. When you have enough wood gatherers task new villagers to gold
  6. Train additional Priestesses of Ra and task to storehouses
  7. Start building houses
  8. Upgrade your walls
  9. When you have enough gold gatherers task new villagers to stone
  10. Continue training Villagers and task as required
  11. Build additional military production and continue training and upgrading your army
  12. When you have a big enough army attack

General Tips

• Your starting walls and towers will be able to hold off the enemy for a while, but will need reinforcing/repairing eventually
  • If you have the spare resources research Storehouse and Armoury techs
  • You will be given free War Elephant over time, train an army to suit

Edited by achti

I got this when reached level 34 but was green for me, so i suppose you can get it around level 30. Its a quest in Argos, repeatable and doable in coop, you must defeat all enemy on the map. Dont know if you start on the same map always, i tried it once and the islands were differently positioned, but the point is to not be in the middle because its harder that way(you'll get attacked from multiple ways). My tip is to load the mission until you start on the south island or north one, i did mine from the south position as seen on the map.

http://i.imgur.com/at6g6.jpg

(red dots-my fireships)

red paint - enemy position

My strategy was to rapidly build a port and then create several fireships 5-8, and position them around the island blocking the enemy from reaching you; this way you will destroy his transports way before they eject on your island. Doing this, will allow you to peacefully build/upgrade your army to the max (although there are kinda few resources on your island - building a marketplace will solve this in a way)

Ofcourse you could start building fortresses to try defending yourself while building your army but the enemy will eventually overwhelm you, plus the map position its hard to defend because you dont know from each side will the enemy come, and the island resources are few, especially gold.

Its a hard mission, this is the first one i encounter till my 34 level when the enemy built range siege weapons (im talking about normal missions, not siege ones), and if you dont be careful for they ballista(majority are elite) they will evaporate you :). Thats why, i think my strategy with the fireships its better but everyone is free to play it their way.

Edited by JohnnyBravo