Rank limit increased?

Tron

Heres the official line:

Friday Sept. 28th, (first thing aka 10 am PST) we're going to be maxing out the level cap for the beta at Rank 25. This is going to allow you to rank up and unlock everything that's not marked Classified including new weapons, perks, and challenges such as:

Assault Rifles:

> G3

Light Machine Guns:

> M60E4

Sniper Rifles:

> Dragunov

Perk 1:

> Claymore X2

Perk 2:

> Slight of Hand

Perk 3:

> Martyrdom

Next weekend (Friday 28th / Sunday 30th) is going to be a mad rush to level 25 as it's official, come 11:59pm on Sunday the 30th the beta will be coming to a close. I know, I know... but don't worry. It'll only be a little over a month from that point that you'll be able to get your hands on the full version of the game on November 5th.

2 days to go nine levels? Ive done all the boot camp challenges too so this will be tricky!

A good challenge, i like. Should be fun as long as i dont get a host with a fucked up connection. Seriously, i chased someone into a corner and i started stabbing him. All of a sudden i was dead out of no where. Watched the kill cam and the guy that i thought was infront of me shot me from behind :eek: That is how far i was behind this dude. I quit right after that :D

A good challenge, i like. Should be fun as long as i dont get a host with a fucked up connection. Seriously, i chased someone into a corner and i started stabbing him. All of a sudden i was dead out of no where. Watched the kill cam and the guy that i thought was infront of me shot me from behind :eek: That is how far i was behind this dude. I quit right after that :D

I've had similar instances like that, but normally just experience the connection interruption icon. I've noticed at my apartment complex this week my internet connection hasn't been as strong as it normally is and it might be due to the costruction going on. This of course is going to piss me off and suck with Halo 3 being released and the Beta upgrade this week.