Vehicle Location Guide (360 Degree Rotation Videos)

Grifftuitous

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says pictures but you have videos. Do you want me to change the title to correctly portray?

I personally think videos are a bit overboard, I think pictures would have been the better route! Just my opinion.

Have to disagree. Saw the pictures, they were pictures of his TV screen. These video's show more detail and alot of the cars look like each other.

If anyone was interested in the vehicle video guide I posted links to earlier in this thread, I just wanted to update that the third part is up now. Here's the link.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA6RZ3IurKE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]YouTube - ‪L.A Noire: All Vehicles Guide Part 3 (40 to 60) Auto Fanatic Achievement Guide‬‏[/ame]

Very helpful guide so far. I'm down to only 4 remaining.

I was having trouble finding the Studebaker Commander civilian vehicle. No luck near Santa Monica and Vine per this guide. But, I found one outside the warehouse where you get the Film Reel "Notorious" over in Eastern Central warehouse district. It is film #47 if you are using the walkthrough video on this site.

Good luck.

I just spent over an hour trying to find the 'Chevrolet Styleline' based on the description, despite switching the free-roam areas (traffic, homicide, etc.) I still haven't found the flipping thing. It doesn't help that the majority of the cars look the same. Anyone know a definite way to get it?

I also tried getting the Packard Clipper Six, went to the car park next to Eagleston's Gun Store during 'Buyer Beware' as described - and it wasn't there.

This is without a doubt one of the worst collectible achievements in any game. :mad:

The Cord Hardtop will be the death of me. Been searching around the "Hollywood" area for about 20 minutes and not a single one. -_-

I have 87/95. I'm struggling now.

Any help with the following cars?;

2 Door;

Buick 2DR Sedanette.

Cord Hardtop.

Desoto 2DR Custom.

4 Door;

Plymouth Sedan.

Sports;

Lincoln Model K Convertible Roadster.

Nash La Fayette Convertible.

Service;

International Metro KB1M.

International KB8 2.

For those struggling to find the military vehicle (Nash Deluxe 600 Army) Watch the second video when you scroll down this page;

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2011/05/17/la-noire-vehicles-locations-guide-xbox-360-ps3.htm

Hope that helps.

Edited by SuziWalker

I found that the locations of the cars are correct whilst doing actual cases not freeroam, searched in freeroam yesterday for hours looking for the last 15 cars i needed and couldnt find one, decided to mop up on other achievements and spotted the cars i needed doing various cases

First, Thank you +100 to EVERYONE who has posted information in this thread. I have found almost a dozen cars by using this list.

I am down to my last 8, some of which have locations inside cases. (I haven't even tried for those yet.) And two that are driving me mad.

I have spent over an hour on these two, each:

Lasalle V8 Sedan: I've buzzed the "tunnel" parking lot at least 50 times looking for this car, I have also spent over an hour on the street of Westlake looking for this car. I know I could just be having bad luck, but before I spend hours trying to find I would like some sort of conformation that I am looking in the right places. Does anyone have a picture of the parking lot they found it in (so I can verify I am checking the correct lot). Also the whole "Westlake" thing confuses me, I know Westlake is a road, and I know there is a place called the Westlake tarpits, but the guide referrs to it as if it is a town. I have no idea where the borders of a town named Westlake would be, can someone say what streets are the borders of Westlake? I have tried to look up irl maps of Westlake, but they have not been of much help either.

The second car is the Lincoln Zephyr Touring:

At the crossroads of Hill and 4st street there is a parking lot that is literally on the corner lot, this must be the parking lot from the guide, if I am mistaken please let me know. The guide also mentions Westlake, see earlier post about the ambiguity of Westlake.

Any new info or help confirming my facts are appreciated, and thanks again to everyone!

tl;dr

Lasalle V8 Sedan -- Confirmation of parking lot in question?

Lincoln Zephyr Touring -- Confirmation of parking lot in question?

Both -- What are the boundaries of the "City" of Westlake?

I found that the locations of the cars are correct whilst doing actual cases not freeroam, searched in freeroam yesterday for hours looking for the last 15 cars i needed and couldnt find one, decided to mop up on other achievements and spotted the cars i needed doing various cases

I don't know why they would be different, it doesn't make much sense to build a world just to not use it during the main part of the game.

Still a theory worth trying, lord knows I'll try anything at this point.

i searched the L.A. noire wiki for most of the cars, its way more precise on the hard to find cars, found the buick ambulance in 5 secs. driving around was useless, i tried for 30 mins.

"ABuick Ambulance may be found in the parking lot of The Good Samaritan Hospital at the corner of Wilshire Blvd. and Lucas Ave."

http://lanoire.wikia.com/wiki/Buick_Ambulance

where are places like westlake and downtown hollywood/central?

maybe i am just too stupid now but i don´t know which places are meant by those locations.

I know that "Hollywood" and "Central" are stated on the map in huge transparent letters, as for Westlake, I'm stumped.

I'm also puzzled about Westlake, and i hope someone can help I'm missing 3 cars and I can't find them at all,

Looking for the following 3

2dr - Buick Business Coupe

2dr - Buick 2dr Sedanette

Service - Chevrolet Van