Achievement Guide (Community Based)

Topboy13

you had 2 achievements double (1 with the wrong discription) and you forgot to add explenation to one. Should be like this. I would also edit the font abit when the guide is finished. its all abit too hard to read atm. (i added an example of how to make it more readable if you dont mind. it would also be nice if you could add the achievement icons before the achievement name)

Premium Egyptian Achievements

These Age of Empires Online Premium Egyptian achievements can only be gained by using a premium Egyptian civilization.

Raging Rusher - 15G: Complete "Master of Faster!" with premium Egyptian content.

Credit goes to achti

Comes from a challenge questline were you need to build 1 temple of ra and 20 spearman in a time limit. the last one gives you 6 min and the quest name is 'Master of Faster'

Build Order

1. Starting villagers to berries
  2. Queue up more villagers - Task to wood and build a storehouse near the wood (second wood villager to help build)
  3. Priestess of Ra empowers Town Centre
  4. Explore with scout, there are a number of goats around the map
  5. When you have enough resources build a Temple of Ra to age up using two of the wood gatherers
  6. When you have 8 wood gatherers including the 2 building the Temple of Ra task new villagers to gold
  7. Build a Barracks when you have enough wood
  8. As soon as you age up train a Priestess of Ra and task to the Barracks
  9. Start building houses, you will need about 50 population space
  10. Start training Spearmen
  11. When you have enough wood build a second Barracks
  12. Train another Priestess of Ra and task to the second Barracks
  13. When you have enough wood for 2 Barracks and 50 population space redistribute your wood gatherers to food and gold

General Tips

• If you are short 1 or 2 population spaces at the end delete a villager or two
  • Any gear that reduces Spearman train time or cost will help, the associated reductions in attributes don't matter in this quest

Sandbiscuit - 15G: Complete "The Ultimate Camel Gauntlet Test" with premium Egyptian content.

Credit to achti (thx again)

You need to complete a challenge questline that ends with 'The ultimate camel gauntlet test'. You need to get all 5 camels at the finish line in 2 min.

General Tips

• Telling your camels to travel a longer distance will make them travel in single file, making it easier to sneak them past enemies
  • As soon as you disembark from the transport send it to the pick up point
  • Don't wait for the transport, go and find it

Lord of the Nile - 15G: Complete "Fall of Nubia" with premium Egyptian content.

Credit to achti

For the achievement Lord of the Nile you need to complete the quest Fall of Nubia. It is a very easy quest were you need to defeat all enemies on the map.

The Son's Destiny - 15G: Complete "Vizier¡'s Doom" with premium Egyptian content.

Credit to achti

For the achievement The son's of Destiny you need to complete the quest Vizier's doom. I got it around level 22. Here you need to defeat all Viziers forces.

http://aoeo.heavengames.com/strategy.../viziers-doom/

(youtube link)

Build Order

1. Starting villagers to farms
  2. Queue up more villagers - Task to wood
  3. Priestess of Ra empowers Town Centre
  4. Explore with scout
  5. When you have enough wood gatherers task new villagers to gold
  6. Train additional Priestesses of Ra and task to storehouses
  7. Start building houses
  8. Upgrade your walls
  9. When you have enough gold gatherers task new villagers to stone
  10. Continue training Villagers and task as required
  11. Build additional military production and continue training and upgrading your army
  12. When you have a big enough army attack

General Tips

• Your starting walls and towers will be able to hold off the enemy for a while, but will need reinforcing/repairing eventually
  • If you have the spare resources research Storehouse and Armoury techs
  • You will be given free War Elephant over time, train an army to suit

Thanks achti i have edited guide like you suggested and will edited complete guide to look like this and will include cheevo pics

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do or Do Not¡­ - 40G: Complete "Left with No Choice" with premium content.

I got this when reached level 34 but was green for me, so i suppose you can get it around level 30. Its a quest in Argos, repeatable and doable in coop, you must defeat all enemy on the map. Dont know if you start on the same map always, i tried it once and the islands were differently positioned, but the point is to not be in the middle because its harder that way(you'll get attacked from multiple ways). My tip is to load the mission until you start on the south island or north one, i did mine from the south position as seen on the map.

http://i.imgur.com/at6g6.jpg

(red dots-my fireships)

red paint - enemy position

My strategy was to rapidly build a port and then create several fireships 5-8, and position them around the island blocking the enemy from reaching you; this way you will destroy his transports way before they eject on your island. Doing this, will allow you to peacefully build/upgrade your army to the max (although there are kinda few resources on your island - building a marketplace will solve this in a way)

Ofcourse you could start building fortresses to try defending yourself while building your army but the enemy will eventually overwhelm you, plus the map position its hard to defend because you dont know from each side will the enemy come, and the island resources are few, especially gold.

Its a hard mission, this is the first one i encounter till my 34 level when the enemy built range siege weapons (im talking about normal missions, not siege ones), and if you dont be careful for they ballista(majority are elite) they will evaporate you :). Thats why, i think my strategy with the fireships its better but everyone is free to play it their way.

Thanks alot johnny guide updated

Cheevo's left to fin guide are;

Sphinxed! - 40G: Build the Sphinx in your Capital City.

Tomb Dweller - 40G: Build the Tomb in your Capital City.

The Cook is in the Kitchen - 40G: Complete "Breaking Eggs to Make an Omelet" with

premium content.

Sandbiscuit - 15G: Complete "The Ultimate Camel Gauntlet Test" with premium Egyptian content.

Minoan Defense 40

Complete "The Elite Meet in Crete".

This. Is. Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! - 40G: Build the Spartan Academy in your Capital City.

I'm Special - 30G: Complete any Elite quest.

Elite quests start appearing around level 3 you must ensure you tick elite next to the begin quest button just complete a mission with Elite ticked for the cheevo

A good tip is to use the consumable Heroic Aid if you have it You can get this even at level 1; when you buy a premium civilization, you get 5 of these among the rewards (thanks to JohnnBravo)

http://i53.tinypic.com/23jkgmr.jpg

Another tip Credit to achti

Crafstsmen rescue quest (repeatable quest) on elite,

keep building siege towers and elephants while also having 10 healers 10-20 ranged guys and 20 melee ones. Put the elephants and towers on the buildings that shoot arrows while the other guys attack enemies.(the higher the level you are the easier this is)

Another Tip from Fearbeard thx

I found it easiest to do on the "Kill the Docks" quest from your Capital port.

Simply use Heroic Aid and rush the enemy base. You'll steamroll right through them and finish the quest in a minute or two.

Could you please add a recommended Level for this? Achti recommended level 13 if I remember correctly. I tried this at level 9 following tips on "Kill the Docks Quest" and ended up wasting 3 Heroic Aid cards because I obviously was not strong enough at that level. I only made it through 1 gate before all my troops were destroyed. :(

EDIT: So this seems like the easiest way possible, definitely add this to the guide;

Instead of doing an entire Quest in Elite mode, just do one of the world quests like kill 25 wolves. When you have 24/25 killed, simply start a Quest in Elite, then quickly find and kill your 25th wolf and the achievement will unlock. Worked for me!
Edited by BluWolve

Just got hold of the greek library, got it from a quest chest reward random

Ssssssssssh! - 40G: Build the Library in your Capital City.

http://i.imgur.com/gZ3wK.jpg

also bought the tomb for 1500 for

http://i.imgur.com/N6rg7.jpg

i will sell them after building them, so pm my gt if interested for them for the achievements

Edited by JohnnyBravo

Just got hold of the greek library, got it from a quest chest reward random

http://i.imgur.com/gZ3wK.jpg

also bought the tomb for 1500 for

http://i.imgur.com/N6rg7.jpg

i will sell them after building them, so pm my gt if interested for them for the achievements

ill pm you over live to buy them but as for tomb dweller where did you buy it from so i can update the guide cheers

my solutions from TA

Greek Strategos - 30G: Achieve level 20 with premium Greek content.

To get to level 20 you need 111.600 xp. There is no obvious solution for this, just do quests. If your having trouble finishing a story quest (too hard), just do those repeatable quests, since you can do them for ever.

At level 20, you unlock age IV with a whole bunch of new technologies at your capital.

Greek King - 50G: Achieve level 30 with premium Greek content.

Just reach level 30 with the greek civilization; you need more than 200k xp. You need to have purchased the greek premium content for the achievement to unlock.

There is no obvious solution for this, just do quests. If your having trouble finishing a story quest (too hard), just do those repeatable quests, since you can do them for ever. Also another good boosting method is to the ranked pvp with a friend, you get lost of xp for a win plus it takes only 4-6 minutes (if doable with a friend)

Greek God - 100G: Achieve level 40 with premium Greek content.

To reach level 40 (which is the maximum so far) you need 345.600 xp. There is no obvious solution for this, just do quests. If you find campaign quests hard, just do those challenges for infinite time.

A good way to boost your level is to play/win ranked pvp with a friend - a match will take ~5minutes and will net you over 30k xp from level 30 to 60k xp at level 40, but matchmaking kinda sucks so far.

Another way of boosting is the challenge "Breaking eggs to make an omelet" - its easy soloable, takes 30 minutes and nets 55k xp.

Does somebody have tipps for

"You Complete Me - 20G: Complete "You Complete Me" with premium content.

Credit to Wrog

Argos quest. It is the last quest in the "co-op only" questline. "

I haven´t any chance even to survive the first wave(last mission), because my melee units die within 2 or 3 hits. Even as i had 30 anti infantry units + 6 towers before the first enemy wave i have only killed around 1-2 enemy units. My towers doesn´t do any damage and will be destroyed after 4-5 hits and so on. Which level is recommended? What should i equipp to my melee units? At the moment my greek melees wear the argos armor for 250 argos points (4X life 2X infantry damage). But i think this armor is crap in this mission?

My ally (lv 25) has the same problems...

Does somebody have tipps for

I haven´t any chance even to survive the first wave(last mission), because my melee units die within 2 or 3 hits. Even as i had 30 anti infantry units + 6 towers before the first enemy wave i have only killed around 1-2 enemy units. My towers doesn´t do any damage and will be destroyed after 4-5 hits and so on. Which level is recommended? What should i equipp to my melee units? At the moment my greek melees wear the argos armor for 250 argos points (4X life 2X infantry damage). But i think this armor is crap in this mission?

My ally (lv 25) has the same problems...

is this ther 4th in the coop series? im at "im nothing without you" now but cant find any good partner

is this ther 4th in the coop series? im at "im nothing without you" now but cant find any good partner

Could be. It´s the mission after the island, where are you at the middle of the map with your partner and one CPU is in the east and one in the west. If you like, you can add me and we can try the mission. I am at work at the moment. But I am online every evening for several hours...

Pyramid Power - 40G: Build the Large Pyramid, Large Step Pyramid, and Small Step Pyramid in your Capital City.

these need premium content, same for trojan horse; free gs is 250

http://i.imgur.com/PLMVA.jpg

Guide edited thx again Johnny

also i brought the tomb and the Library from you dont suppose you have some materials you could sell me for them?

Let me know if you need me to delete any posts

Will do thx alot.

Cheevo's that still need explanation for are as follows;

Possibility its in a random chest ?

This. Is. Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! - 40G: Build the Spartan Academy in your Capital City.

Minoan Defense 40G - Complete "The Elite Meet in Crete".

Edited by Topboy13

Thanks for adding which achievements can be done without Premium content to your guide! :woop:

Edit: Is there a specific level you get these achievements?

Edited by yamayamayaamaa