Online achievements bugged since new dlc??

RTBarcade

Hey,I bought the new Dlc a few days back and everything was fine all achievements unlocked like they were supposed to apart from the 2 online ones social climber and especially competitive spirit!.

I know that these were fine before as I have done them both on different accounts but this time competitive spirit just wont unlock i have tried it with 2 different friends both of whom got the achievement but it wont unlock for me no matter what (ranked,Private) ect. I have deleted the cache,dlc and my save file I even had my friend recover my account and try it on their xbox but still no joy any ideas?

I have achieved the DLC achievements..

But when i looked in my achievements list before i click on the game there are still 12 out of 15 achievements.

When i click on the game i see that i have them all.

I achieved them on 2-1-2013. The first day the DLC comes out.

Please can someone help me?

(Sorry for bad English)

Hey guys, real quick… After reading about the glitched achievements thanks to the title update, I unplugged the xbox from my router to play offline and deleted the title update. Since I was offline, I did not re-download the Title Update… if you stay connected, just decline the update and every time the game asks you to sign into XBL (for leaderboard purposes), decline that as well.

I have not gotten all golds yet but I DID get the JAP-4 1:40 achievement last night. Achievement popped with no problem.

If you are reading about this problem before getting all golds or before getting the 1:40, I would suggest deleting that title update and playing offline.

I hope they put a patch out for this because I really don’t know if I am going to be able to get gold in those first 3 Japan levels in regular…

Hey guys, real quick… After reading about the glitched achievements thanks to the title update, I unplugged the xbox from my router to play offline and deleted the title update. Since I was offline, I did not re-download the Title Update… if you stay connected, just decline the update and every time the game asks you to sign into XBL (for leaderboard purposes), decline that as well.

I have not gotten all golds yet but I DID get the JAP-4 1:40 achievement last night. Achievement popped with no problem.

If you are reading about this problem before getting all golds or before getting the 1:40, I would suggest deleting that title update and playing offline.

I hope they put a patch out for this because I really don’t know if I am going to be able to get gold in those first 3 Japan levels in regular…

This doesn't really help those who would rather do Japan-Easy.

• 3 weeks later...
I got the DLC and the title update but I haven't touched the DLC yet because of these glitched cheevos. I just did Japan-4 in 1:38 and the cheevo popped so I don't know if the title update was patched or not but I did pop the Japan 4 under 1:40 achievement.

Interesting. I wonder if it is fixed or if merely playing the DLC is what disables these two achievements. I'll give it a shot this weekend. If anyone in the meantime can lend some input that would be helpful!

Btw, I attempted to email the developers a month or so ago and have yet to get a response. Has anyone else tried emailing them?

Interesting. I wonder if it is fixed or if merely playing the DLC is what disables these two achievements. I'll give it a shot this weekend. If anyone in the meantime can lend some input that would be helpful!

Btw, I attempted to email the developers a month or so ago and have yet to get a response. Has anyone else tried emailing them?

I emailed them. Not a response yet. They probably won't fix it. I hate lazy Devs.. I just made a new account for 100% completion as well.

[email protected]

This is the email address I've been using. It's a generic one directed toward the developer's team. I have yet to find a personal address but I think if we all hit this one up they'll get the message.

The links won't show up here after copy and paste but I did provide links so there's easy references for them. Here's what my email looked like:

Hello,

I'm not sure how to get a hold of the proper person for this but I thought I'd start here.

A large community of us achievement goers have been recently faced with a glitch caused by the latest DLC / Title Update. It seems to have broken the "Sore wa kantan desu" and "Going for Gold" achievements and rendered them unobtainable. If you click on those links you will see the complaints beginning with comment #46 and #61 respectively. There are also multiple threads HERE discussing the issue in great detail. Most of the people, including myself, have spent a great deal of time and effort trying to find a workaround but to no avail. Would you or someone in your company be able to shed some light on the issue? Will it ever be fixed? Is anyone working on this currently?

A lot of gamers have thoroughly enjoyed this game and would hate to see the quality of development take a hit for such a disappointing flaw. It may be trivial to some but there is a very large community that strives to unlock 100% of the achievements in games played. Glitches like this tarnish our records and don't accurately reflect our gaming performance.

We would all greatly appreciate some feedback on this issue! Thank you!!

Richard Hagan

XboxLIVE and X360A.com Member

[email protected]

This is the email address I've been using. It's a generic one directed toward the developer's team. I have yet to find a personal address but I think if we all hit this one up they'll get the message.

The links won't show up here after copy and paste but I did provide links so there's easy references for them. Here's what my email looked like:

Hello,

I'm not sure how to get a hold of the proper person for this but I thought I'd start here.

A large community of us achievement goers have been recently faced with a glitch caused by the latest DLC / Title Update. It seems to have broken the "Sore wa kantan desu" and "Going for Gold" achievements and rendered them unobtainable. If you click on those links you will see the complaints beginning with comment #46 and #61 respectively. There are also multiple threads HERE discussing the issue in great detail. Most of the people, including myself, have spent a great deal of time and effort trying to find a workaround but to no avail. Would you or someone in your company be able to shed some light on the issue? Will it ever be fixed? Is anyone working on this currently?

A lot of gamers have thoroughly enjoyed this game and would hate to see the quality of development take a hit for such a disappointing flaw. It may be trivial to some but there is a very large community that strives to unlock 100% of the achievements in games played. Glitches like this tarnish our records and don't accurately reflect our gaming performance.

We would all greatly appreciate some feedback on this issue! Thank you!!

Richard Hagan

XboxLIVE and X360A.com Member

I pretty much emailed the same exact thing over 2 weeks ago.

• 3 months later...