Racism

Pieface

Well I must say, I've never felt actually like someone has been racist to me in all the years Xbox Live (Inc Original) has been running. Well until today that is. I was playing Skate 2, and winning against 3 Yanks and another brit, they find out that I am from England and seem to swear blindly at me, and make racist remarks about England (Pretty poorly I must say) by telling us we're all Retards, we tried to steal America from them (A country that we discovered for them o_O) and thinking with their amazing geography skills, that everybody is from London, speaks like Hugh Grant, drinks Tea and are gay motherf**kers as they enjoyed puttng it.

I know that it is poor, but I really am dissapointed, as Ive played loads of Americans and these 3 (From Virginia I might add) were just swearing at me and the other player from England and just insulted us.

So I have decided to name and shame them.

- Gamertags Removed -

I just wish these people that do like to destory the community would just go away.

Edited by Jdm

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh i know what you mena have had live for like 10 days and for the first time on left 4 dead yesterday got insulted constantly for the whole campaign. Similar insults to the OP, just wrong tbh i just laughed at them no point in getting pulled into it.

I have to stay that PSN is about 10 times worse

It shows how ignorant some people are, that they don't even know anything about Britain. They seem to think we are all British, all eat crumpets, none of us brush our teeth, etc. etc.

There are a million ways I could insult the USA, but I don't, even when they insult me. I just laugh at their pathetic insults and hope that one day they will die a very horrific, painful, slow, but very satisfying death.

It shows how ignorant some people are, that they don't even know anything about Britain. They seem to think we are all British, all eat crumpets, none of us brush our teeth, etc. etc.

There are a million ways I could insult the USA, but I don't, even when they insult me. I just laugh at their pathetic insults and hope that one day they will die a very horrific, painful, slow, but very satisfying death.

Oh wow you have some serious problems O.o.... If you get that upset about some name calling that you wish them to die, you really shouldn't be on XBLive.

Well I must say, I've never felt actually like someone has been racist to me in all the years Xbox Live (Inc Original) has been running. Well until today that is. I was playing Skate 2, and winning against 3 Yanks and another brit, they find out that I am from England and seem to swear blindly at me, and make racist remarks about England (Pretty poorly I must say) by telling us we're all Retards, we tried to steal America from them (A country that we discovered for them o_O) and thinking with their amazing geography skills, that everybody is from London, speaks like Hugh Grant, drinks Tea and are gay motherf**kers as they enjoyed puttng it.

I know that it is poor, but I really am dissapointed, as Ive played loads of Americans and these 3 (From Virginia I might add) were just swearing at me and the other player from England and just insulted us.

So I have decided to name and shame them.

- Gamertags Removed -

I just wish these people that do like to destory the community would just go away.

Just ingnore them man. I find people like that all the time and they are a disgrace to our country. They're just little kids and/or they don't know what the f*** they're talking about. I have witnessed plenty of British or Irish/American fights and all of them involved some idiots that don't know what they're saying. There are idiots everywhere, no matter what country. But even though I am American myself I would have to say I've seen more idiots from the U.S. than from any other country.

Edited by Jdm

At the school which I am at, many of the people have Xbox Live. If there is ever an English/American mic war, the Americans are seem to leave. The last one I witnessed, the only good insult the American could come up with is ''Well... Your name is Chris!'' It kind of tells you about mic war originality...