Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It saddens me to be back on these forums after I completed Rebirth, but alas, I am. I made a deal with a buddy of mine that I'd finish Rebirth for him while he's on vacation.

As such, I need a boosting crew to do Rebirth. I'd like to get it done this week as my friend is on vacation until next Sunday. I'll be starting at level 45 and just want to get to 50 doing the speedy hacker routine. I don't need/want to do any of the challenges so you don't have to worry about that.

I'll be playing on the gamertag M00NASS and will friend anyone who can help with this. I'm available at pretty much anytime with the exception of Thursday nights (Eastern Standard Time).

Message me on here or at the gamertag M00NASS if you want to boost. I'll also be messaging quite a few of you that have said you wanted to boost. Hopefully I can slam out these 5 levels in a week.

Looking for a group that is boosting levels, hopefully it will be more lively and fun then the current crowd playing multiplayer, im online pretty much all the time since im on spring break, send a message to sicklyplague. and include a message that your looking to boost.

Edited by SicklyPlague

Well I would play BS2 with u people, but I can't because 4 some reason my Xbox 360 Pro won't b able 2 scan the CD and it says its unreadable but I bought it like about in December last yr. and it has NO scratches on it not even 1 scratch but when I try my bros his is parsley scratched more than mine but anyway, when I put mine in or his it says its unreadable and including his CD disc. And so when I try it on his Xbox 360 Slim 250GB and it works perfectly. And so I notice that its my Xbox 360 Pro not the connection or my cords 4 my Xbox 360 or the CD's or anything like that, but its just my Xbox not my bros. So yea, in order me 2 help u guys, I need 2 borrow my bros. Xbox 360 Slim not mine. Since mine can't scan though. But also, another thing is that R.U.S.E can't scan also on my Xbox 360 but it can scan on my bros 360. SO I don't know wtf is wrong with my retarded Xbox but I'll buy a X360 Slim later on, but not now because I don't have the $ at all. And I'm broke. So yea, sry guys though.

Hi

I am looking for people to play ranked with who have the new maps? I have played loads of games but never get the maps, looking at the achievements it seems everyone on both teams needs to have the maps for them to appear in the playlist.

My gamertag is bluebird819, send me a message if you have the maps and want to get a room together.

Bluebird