Achievement not showing up on my tag unless I'm playing Where's Wally

conel33

So I've been playing Where's Wally lately and it has been going perfectly. No achievements have glitched and the game has been running fine. Until yesterday that is. I completed it on kids mode last night putting my score on it up to 140 but if I play on my xbox or look on xbox.com it says I have 110. Whenever I go back on a GFWL game my score goes back up but then just drops again if I play on my xbox.

anyone got any ideas?

Thanks a lot I'll go and try that now.

Edit: I just unlocked an achievement on xbox as you sent me that message and it whiped the achievement off of my where's wally save. Guess I'll just have to complete the game again :(.

Edit again: I kind of have the achievement still actually I'm not sure so I'll try the method and see if it fully gives me the achievement.

Edited by conel33

Thanks I just got another achievement and now it says I have both.

It's still a bit funny though, I'm on xbox dashboard now and at the top right it says I have 47605 but if I press the middle button it says I have 47655.

Weird but it'l probably straighten itself out.

I've run into this with waldo today. I had the normal difficulty glitch on me (disappear completely) without knowing and then I went and got the 180 stars achieve. I fired up waldo today to redo the last level (I backup my saves just before the finale since kid difficulty glitched too). So now I have 12/12 on waldo when playing it but only 11 on everything else and I have no achievement left to get in this game.

Any advice would be great

I unlocked Kid difficulty as my last achievement and it only showed as being unlocked when playing Waldo or Tinker. I waited a day and neither my Xbox or xbox.com updated to show the achievement. I then got an achievement in The Saboteur as I was sick of waiting for my profile to update. Now whenever I try to play Where's Waldo the game crashes when I try to sign in to my account. Great job, Microsoft.