Co-op issues

Bhhawks78

Anyone else who doesn't have gamer friends wish companies would focus less on co-op? Bought L4D because of how great people said it was but 95% of matchmaking gets 3 people with no mics who either quit 20 sec in or are rather incompetent.

I almost wish gears/l4d had a giant sticker on the front saying don't buy unless you have friends who are as well or your money is wasted.

Go cry or find REAL friends to play with :)

The mic people vs no mic people belonged on gamefaqs.

Don't be so harsh, what if none of his friends enjoy video games or have an xbox (maybe have a PS3 or Wii instead)

Yes I know completely how you feel because I buy games sometimes and then look at the achievements to find out that I have to complete it in co-op when none of my friends have the game, it is incredibly annoying...

I don't have access to a high speed connection where I live, so multiplayer/co-op achievements are something I try to avoid....sometimes I check the achievement list before buying/renting a game just to see if it's even possible for me to get the full 1k from it.

None of my friends really play except my boyfriend and his friends, and none of them that I know has Left 4 Dead, but I still have a blast at it. There have a been a lot of people playing who I've made friends with. Sure there is an occasional room that won't fill up bu you just need to leave and try again, maybe try quick match. This isn't the first thread about not getting good matches with people with mics, but I haven't noticed it too much.

You are on a god damn achievement trading site where you have forums dedicated to online play each which have a thread titled 'Looking for Matches' where you can find like-minded gamers to play games with you. If it's not there say you are looking for 1-3 other players who will use a mic.

Hell, I play Left 4 Dead with people off here, mainly Ruthless and same for Gears of War but then maybe I'm just sociable and you're not? Don't use LIVE if you're not willing to make friends and meet new people otherwise there's no point buying games none of your 'real' friends will buy and play online.