Achievement Trading Thread

DEG23

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to boost Criminal Records with one more for an hour or two. 2 laps, we take turns in winning. I would also like help with the Full Refund achievement, I can give it back in return if you need :)

EDIT: Got someone to boost with :)

Edited by ColtoN899

Hey. Im looking for anyone who will stick it out through one set of tennis, attempted this three times this morning and everyone just quits out. Online right now, GT: Woolou

Thanks if you can

I was hoping to play 5 set matches to get platinum for winning a 5 set match, winning in straight sets, and get all the aces for platinum. If you're interested let me know. Should be able to finish matches quick if one person isn't trying and it's just all aces. I'm willing to sit there for someone else to win if someone helps me.

gt: ImProb1yDrunk

I was hoping to play 5 set matches to get platinum for winning a 5 set match, winning in straight sets, and get all the aces for platinum. If you're interested let me know. Should be able to finish matches quick if one person isn't trying and it's just all aces. I'm willing to sit there for someone else to win if someone helps me.

gt: ImProb1yDrunk

I'll do that for you if you want to the same for me. I just sent you a FR, I'll be on for the next two hours or so if you can make it

Anyone to do GTA Race and perhaps Sea Race for "Numero Uno" cheevo now? The matchmaking f*cking sucks, it won´t give me a simple single person, hate that shit.

GT: xX forEV3R Xx

Edit: Done, damn thanks "calfow" for his time and help - this game is so glitchy and laggy, damn it.

Edited by GeneralGranko