Locations of Everything, Answers, 100% Requirements, Etc.

SengIV

There are way to many stickies. So to cut down on those stickies here is a complete list of everything needed. All hyperlinks are bolded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class Answers

Collectibles

Clothing Items

Errand Missions

100% Requirements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you think something should be added post and let me know.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. It could be hidden under a save point.

Yeah it might be i will have a look tomoz, i cant believe i have nearly fully completed it lol 5 more bands and 1 more G&G card then the clothes then like 3 more kart races 2 more bike races and 8 more achievements, i know it seems a lot but im nearly there.:):)

I was checking the mini objectives and saw that you had run 41k I thought it was run 50 or more?

Also do you HAVE to have the nutcracker outfit for 100 percent completion? I completed the mission but the outfit didn't unlock nor do any errands pop up anymore night or day. I'm basically ******!

I was checking the mini objectives and saw that you had run 41k I thought it was run 50 or more?

Also do you HAVE to have the nutcracker outfit for 100 percent completion? I completed the mission but the outfit didn't unlock nor do any errands pop up anymore night or day. I'm basically ******!

The nutcracker costume is not needed for the 100% but does exist so it is on the list.

I still need Music 4 and 5.

I only have 329 clothing, but have the gold suit.

and I need 2 more errands.

at 98.4%.

Will Music and the 2 errands get me to 100%.

And errands wont apper at all. I have reloaded a number of times and all that stuff.

Yeah it should give it too you since you have not completed all the classes yet (which give you clothes items too).

The running 41k is a myth or misconception. All you have to do is travel 100km on foot to unlock the tight running shorts. It doesn't matter if you walk or run.