Web Beta version achievements not unlocking

Anyone experiencing issues with the achievements not unlocking on the Web version of Wordament?. I played this ages ago and most of the achievements unlocked no problem but never got Theme Word and and Autobiographical achievements. I came back today and have played for well over an hour with neither achievement popping and definitely fulfilling the criteria for unlocking this over and over. Have tried Firefox, IE and Chrome but still nothing.

Don't know what to do now.

• 4 weeks later...

Just re-opening this thread to see if anyone does have some answers...

I've been playing the iOS version the past couple of days on my iPhone and have no issues. Everything unlocked and completion done. I've now moved onto the web based one from this LINK and it's not really going so well.

I've logged in fine, my current stats show from when I was playing the game on my phone, but the only issue is none of the achievements are unlocking. I look over the Achievements tab on the right and it shows it as 0/10 and all the tiles are greyed out.

Though when I complete one of the tasks given to unlock one, nothing is processing or unlocking. My TA feed isn't even saying I've played the web based version of the game but everything popped up fine for the iOS version.

Answers....

You have to change your PC timezone to USA ;)

I can't understand how that would make it work. Anyway I have just tried it and nothing.

Yeah I can't see how this will change anything. Here's what I've noticed as I've tried to get this to work.

MacBook: Everything loads and I can play the game. Issue is, nothing is unlocking achievement wise. Stats update as I play.

Laptop (Chrome): Everything loads and I can play the game. Issue is, nothing is unlocking achievement wise. Stats update as I play.

PC/Windows 7 (Chrome): Page and side tabs load but the game doesn't. I'm presented with a :( at the top of the games play section.

PC/Windows 7 (IE): Page and side tabs load but the game doesn't. Not presented with any :(. The games play section simply stays on that orange background.

x360a: Checking my personal game profile, it shows that I've played the iOS version and completed it. It also shows a second version of the game, which I can only guess is the Web one. Though it shows it at 0/10 - 0/50.

TrueAchievements: Nothing has unlocked on my feed.

Conclusion: Going off my x360a profile, the game is obviously working and registering with this site but not TAs. So I'm not sure if it's a system hiccup and it's showing the iOS version twice or it really is the Web version. TA shows nothing about me starting the game.

Only thing that seems to work is my Mac/Laptop at home, but again nothing is registering with my profile or Xbox.com. I think this just isn't going to work and I'll have to leave it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ok, I'll give this a go now!

Edit: Changed the TZ and the achievements have started to unlock. What a stupid system. I mean, I never would of thought of this!

Thanks for the help all!

Ok, I have just come here as Arsenic has asked why I haven't completed this web version obviously as it is so piss easy so I was just going to point him to this thread but then I read through the posts again. I seen the time zone fix mentioned before but it never worked for me but I thought I would give another quick go but no luck. Then something dawned on me, I was playing it on xbox.com UK website so perhaps that had something to do it with it. Switched to the US site to play it and achievements popped on the first attempt. :woop::woop::woop:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...