You have lost connection to the server...

CGPsaint

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened to me last three games and I've only played four...the first was TDM too so it was fast lol this is bullshit i cant even look at My Soldier...is it safe to assume that the stats, upgrades, ribbons you earned during a game and it boots you before the game ends, all goes bye bye right?

You got it! I've racked up countless kills and watched them all go *poof* because I keep getting kicked. On top of that it now tracks your "quit" percentage and call me crazy, but that percentage is going up every time I get dropped. Another stats anomaly I have seen is that it isn't tracking the number of repairs that I have done. It says I have 1 repair. Super. Is it even possible to do just one repair. Seriously, I could accidentally do more than 1 repair per game...

cant even connect to EA anymore...

Ditto that.

"The connection with EA Online was lost."

I don't know why I'm so angry. I honestly didn't expect anything less than this from EA. Those stupid fuckers love to rake in the loot but somehow can't bring themselves to upgrade their servers so that people can actually play the game they just spend 60fuckingdollars on.

Ditto that.

I don't know why I'm so angry. I honestly didn't expect anything less than this from EA. Those stupid fuckers love to rake in the loot but somehow can't bring themselves to upgrade their servers so that people can actually play the game they just spend 60fuckingdollars on.

i dont know if its upgrading servers, but just more capacity? all i know is this happens with all major EA releases and the multiplayer servers are NEVER ready to handle the load.... they have piss poor memory and shitty preparation skills over at the server HQ

Ditto that.

Relax. It will be sorted soon...

It says I have 1 repair. Super. Is it even possible to do just one repair. Seriously, I could accidentally do more than 1 repair per game...

Snap... my stats are below think the rest are tracking properly but repairs is wrong by a mile

Repairs 8 [Even though I have ribbons stating 70+]

Revives 29 [Ribbons for 10+] so assume it working

Heals 864 [No ribbons i dont think] seems quite high though :s

Resupplies 19 [Ribbons for 14+] assume its working as well

Was able to play fine at 11am my time, albeit with some lag. Had no disconnects or anything..but now can't connect to EA servers. Which would be one thing..if it didn't FREEZE THE FUCKING GAME with a never ending 'Loading' where I can't try again without rebooting the entire damn game just to have the same thing happen. :mad: I expected as much, but when I was able to play earlier I had a glimmer of hope that EA didn't fuck up for once.

Silly me. *sigh*

My friend & I were playing co-op campaign (Hard difficulty) 20 mins ago. First map, we reached a checkpoint. After that, we got kicked off & an error msg saying "failed to connect to EA". When we attempt to restart. It made us start from the beginning. Like it didn't give us an option to restart from the last checkpoint. After saying f*ck this! We backed out & tried MP. I got as far as creating a squad but that's it. Got another error msg saying, something was wrong w/ my network connection. So I restarted my modem. Tried again. Then got "You lost connection to the server".

Now, im guessing EA servers crashed?

Seriously... I'm done for now. I just lost connection to a session where I was going fucking apeshit crazy with a fucking sniper rifle (something that I very seldom do) and now that shit isn't going to count because some cunt-rag motherfuckers at EA are too fucking stingy to upgrade the fucking servers.

*breathes*

I wish I could say I feel better, but I don't like the idea of wasting $60 on a fucking game that I can't play or get booted out of when I can play.

FUCK YOU EA GAMES. FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE ASS.

:mad:

Seriously... I'm done for now. I just lost connection to a session where I was going fucking apeshit crazy with a fucking sniper rifle (something that I very seldom do) and now that shit isn't going to count because some cunt-rag motherfuckers at EA are too fucking stingy to upgrade the fucking servers.

*breathes*

I wish I could say I feel better, but I don't like the idea of wasting $60 on a fucking game that I can't play or get booted out of when I can play.

Lol, they are pretty bad when it comes to getting/keeping their money

*breathes*

They make medicine for your condition

I feel your pain bro. I was tearing shit up with my sniper (something I seldom do as well) and we were about to plant the last charge to win and then suddenly 'RESTARTING ROUND: TOO FEW PLAYERS". I'm like wtf and look at the scoreboard to see only 4 of us left out of 24. Then it disconnected me and POOF went my awesome score and achievement for MVP. :mad:

I know it's first day bullshit which happens to almost every online game that has a lot of sales...but WHY MAKE US BETA TEST YOUR POS SERVERS in the first place then?! Stupid stupid EA.