Beating Alisa

SinfulC

So I'm stuck in scenario mode trying to beat Alisa on Easy...

Sounds like I'm a scrub right? Well you're wrong!

Here's the thing, I keep killing those other 2 guys first, so the chickens drop, and then I go beat on Alisa, problem is, she does that floating thing into the air which hurts me for a good 1/8th of my health (that's with a B rank health increase item) and then she just corners me with those stupid saws that come out after she does that float.

One time I was extremely close, but the time ran out and she was beating on me in the end, and she had only 0.1% health left!

P.S. I also tried switching to Jack, didn't work, switched to Kazuya, didn't work...

Tips and tricks? Maybe a cheat?

So I'm stuck in scenario mode trying to beat Alisa on Easy...

Sounds like I'm a scrub right? Well you're wrong!

Here's the thing, I keep killing those other 2 guys first, so the chickens drop, and then I go beat on Alisa, problem is, she does that floating thing into the air which hurts me for a good 1/8th of my health (that's with a B rank health increase item) and then she just corners me with those stupid saws that come out after she does that float.

One time I was extremely close, but the time ran out and she was beating on me in the end, and she had only 0.1% health left!

P.S. I also tried switching to Jack, didn't work, switched to Kazuya, didn't work...

Tips and tricks? Maybe a cheat?

I can't past this part either. Need some tips also

Edited by Y0UNIK0RN

I did it at first attempt, i was using Hwoarang and i took out the other guys then i let her try and attack me but i sidestep and get the triple kick on her. When she leans back and does the floating thing get close to her fast as she's healing herself.

Hwaorang is also useful to beat Azazel as you can do the triple kick thing over and over again because he can't get up from it.

You know what? That is 2 dam posts now, with no spoiler alerts. You people need to learn to be respectful of other people.

My advice to you if stay off the forum's til you feel you need too. I need help with this part and so do many other people so the thrad's ARE required!

Ive been using Bryan so im going to level up Eddy or Jack tonight and try with those ;)

My advice to you if stay off the forum's til you feel you need too. I need help with this part and so do many other people so the thrad's ARE required!

That's a little harsh, I mean I check the forums when a game comes out to see what the hype is and whatnot, I think his problem was the fact that the title of the thread itself is a spoiler, and you can't really miss it.

Anyway on topic, I thought she was incredibly hard, but I just stuck at it. Admittedly I am not great at this game, but I have just cleared scenarion mode this morning ^__^

Yeah, a spoiler warning of some kind on the thread title probably would've been nice. I personally don't care, but apparently, some people rage at that kind of thing.

I managed to beat Alisa on my first try, and I didn't think she was too bad at the time, but after reading how much trouble people are having, I'm becoming more and more convinced my situation was a matter of luck with a little help from good equipment.

Well im just saying...the other thread i was talking about just said "Alisa". and then i went in there, and boom, no spoiler, Whatsoever. And to the point of staying off the threads til i feel i need too.....Well screw you. I was using the threads trying to get help with a couple achievements. And if Looking around the threads is Illegal, Well then that is new news to me!

Ive just beat Alisa on my 1st try with Alisa, I have 6 Defense, 45% Attack Increase, 130 Health Increase and Thunder Elementel, All i did was just keep using the :xbut: :xbut: :xbut: punch combo and then :dright: :bbut: :bbut: beat her in around 1 min using that method she did hit me a few times but there are more than enough chickens to regain your health from.

Edited by Genesis x360a

Must admit i was expecting this to be an utter ball ache after reading posts from so many ppl having an hard time with it.I managed it on the 2nd attempt, i used alisa with b,c and d gear and just spammed side step and :dright::dright::bbut:, threw in some punch combos. really really cant see how this is taking some ppl 10/20 attempts