To all the Qiuckscopers Out There - Hilter Is Mad To.

Genesis x360a

Haha, pretty decent! I thought I'd seen enough of this meme but that was pretty good.

Only thing I'd have changed would be when he tells everyone to leave, instead of asking the quicksopers to stay, say something like "If you are a hardscoping bitch, LEAVE!" to be more in line with how quickscopers talk...

Oh, and Genesis, "Hitler" and "too" are misspelled. Please correct that type/grammatical error. I am a Grammer Nazi after all, no pun intended.

lol Yer my bad. Normally my grammar is spot on but i havn't been to sleep in 32 hours so can i be excussed? :p I only realised when i submitted the thread and you cant edit the title once its been posted.

lol Yer my bad. Normally my grammar is spot on but i havn't been to sleep in 32 hours so can i be excussed? :p I only realised when i submitted the thread and you cant edit the title once its been posted.

Actually I think you were right to misspell Hitler....who knows...the no scoping bitch might have come back from the grave to sue you for copyright infringement or something stupid like that.

I saw a video about 2 years ago of this same footage about Fedor not going to the UFC.

LAME!

Well no shit sherlcok this has been used for pretty much everything

Personally I found the console ban one awesome last year after I got my console ban which probably wont be the only console ban I get

But not one of my 360s cost me over 50 gbp so ban away ms (and yes I do buy games I just choose to back them up) ..