PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Minesweeper
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-29-2012, 03:17 AM   #1
NiteJokester

NiteJokester's Gamercard
Ultimate Rank Work around for the glitched few

Since I unlocked ultimate rank using clock trick and it didn't pop on the day the clock was set on. I deleted the game numerous times trying to get it to work. I finally figured out a sure way to get it to unlock.

1. Delete your game
2. Go into phone settings now go over to applications and down to games and turn off Xbox Live.

3. Re download game.

4. While still having xbox live turned off play the game I did it on easy 7x7 using only xp bonus. I was averaging 1,000xp every 15mins it takes 25,000xp for the achievement.

5. Once the achievement unlocks back out of game using the arrow and go back into settings turning xbox live back on.

6. Now load up xbox extras this syncs everything back up. Now go to your achievement page on phone and the achievement should still be there.

Hope this helps!

NiteJokester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:32 AM   #2
PalZer0

Send a message via Yahoo to PalZer0

PalZer0's Gamercard
This worked for me. I was tearing my hair out trying to figure out a way to re-earn that achievement when it didn't show up on my profile (I didn't use the clock glitch). Also, the Extras app has been nerfed a lot in the latest WP7 (it's only an avatar editor now).
PalZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote