Playing Crackdown 1 with a friend and we finished collecting all the orbs... only we're both missing five agility orbs and he's missing two hidden orbs while I'm missing one.

What have I done to deserve this???

At least we still have to do all the road races and rooftop races along with the stunt rings and we need to kill the gang members again. Hopefully we'll pass by the orbs on the way. I'm also going to start Dragon's Dogma soon; probably tonight.

Edit: Oh by the way the video guide I was following just vanished along with the guy's YouTube account halfway through the second island. We had to resort to using a map. Why is there only one video guide of the orbs in existence?

Edited by Ham Woopan

Currently playing Battlefield 4 on the Xbox One as I have been for the past three days.

I've gotten all the new DLC achievements done, except for Street Fighter which requires the completion of all ten assignments. I just have one assignment left and it's really tough to do. I did the requirements for it THREE times already, but it was before the assignment was unlocked so it never registered :( :( :(

Whoops LOL, I was going to check it before saving it, and then I decided not to! Thanks for telling me :D

No problem ;)

Playing Crackdown 1 with a friend and we finished collecting all the orbs... only we're both missing five agility orbs and he's missing two hidden orbs while I'm missing one.

Edit: Oh by the way the video guide I was following just vanished along with the guy's YouTube account halfway through the second island. We had to resort to using a map. Why is there only one video guide of the orbs in existence?

Seriously? The guide is gone now? My friend and I followed the guide last year and ended up missing 2 or 3 orbs. We meant to go back and see if the guide missed something or if we missed something... guess we can't do that now...

It's more that they removed a bunch of what made the first game fun, i.e. moving against the rival families, taking their territory one business at the time, extorting the shopkeeps how you see fit. In the second one, you basically click on a location on your map, select your goon with the highest stats, and wait 2 minutes.

Well I finished the game earlier on. It was quite easy to beat. Yeah I took over businesses so fast because i'd just keep buying upgrades for one mob member and just sent them to the easiest locations. Unfortunatly I missed one achievement which is to do all the executions. Missed about 4 or 5 :(

Seriously? The guide is gone now? My friend and I followed the guide last year and ended up missing 2 or 3 orbs. We meant to go back and see if the guide missed something or if we missed something... guess we can't do that now...

Yep. It was a pretty bad guide to be honest. He started the Volk hidden orbs in Shai-Gen? How does that make sense? I prefer video guides rather than maps though so we trudged though it until it got deleted; not happy.

What have I done to deserve this???

Not gonna lie, this is the WORST. And it happened to me in both Crackdowns, but I'm pretty sure the second one had an actual collectible map in game (hard to remember).

All games need some sort of in game map if they are going to have 500+ collectibles :/

Not gonna lie, this is the WORST. And it happened to me in both Crackdowns, but I'm pretty sure the second one had an actual collectible map in game (hard to remember).

All games need some sort of in game map if they are going to have 500+ collectibles :/

You should know this by now, but Saints Row did it right. They have a lot of collectibles but you can unlock their locations.

The Sims 3, I believe it is actually possible for you to get every achievement in the game whilst using the same sim household? I'll have to check though, it takes quite a while for me to do the Matchmaker achievement - something I thought wouldn't take along time which a sim with the right traits.

Guest Scotty
I'm hoping to start that later tonight. I saw elsewhere you mentioned you liked the maps so far too. :)

Yeah, it's sweet. Propaganda, Lumpini Garden and Pearl Market are awesome maps. I don't like Sunken Dragon too much. The new game mode is nice too!

Finally find the time to start Dragon's teeth, only played couple hours but these maps would have to be my favourite after China Rising.

Agree to all this. The maps are really cool, and the Chainlink game mode is really fun too. It's just small-scale fast action conquest. Although i usually play Squad Deathmatch and no-one ever plays this game mode on anything other than the vanilla maps, so i pretty much always stick to them.

I've been playing it all day, having convinced my mates to come back on during the week(they'd both already bought the premium thing so they might as well have downloaded it and played it). I really love the extremely overpowered DEAGLE and the Bulldog is my favourite Assault rifle now, although it's not as good as the F2000, i just prefer it.

I have even started to utilize the Riot shield. It's rather a ridiculous addition to the game but we managed to take a roof top before, i got up with the shield and stood behind it while some enemies were blasting me, doing no damage, then my mate spawned on me and hiding behind me with the shield he kept popping up and eventually killed them and we took the roof. It is actually quite a useful gadget.

Gotta do what I gotta do! :D

I write all my guides from scratch, BEYOTCH! :p

I was making fun of the fact that he was too lazy to post a gif about being like a boss....but now that you mention it, it seems cooler to make fun of your guides.

In all seriousness I totally copied your guide writing style. That is how much I like your guides.