Tips 4 2-3 boss Pro

RazerindemiX

See the Majini's to the right? See the large telegraph pole? See the red barrel to the left of it? Save it, wait until you shoot the queen leech once, once it goes back in wait for him to pick up a boulder and then shoot that barrel, poof the boulder will drop on his head and instantly reveal the queen, now simply wear him down until he reveals the queen again and then kill him. Don't worry about the two Majini with the bowgun's, its the Majini to the left which is the bastard, his TNT takes 1/4 of your health away, and his Molotov takes away about 1/6.

Hope this heeeeelps.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

When the big Boss gets in close keeping firing on his face, this will help to knock him back. Lookout for him rasing his foot keep shooting it to stop him stomping. If he rasies both his arms, shoot him around the head, this should stop him bashing. If he swings his right arm, get ready to duck. using the :but x: or :but b:

When he is far away watchout for his smach attack. Which will be a :but x: or :but b: again. He has a charge attack, but the AI will shout "something is wrong with him" as a warning, just shoot him in the head this will stop his charge.

When he picks up a rock shoot a barrel next to him or just shoot the rock. If he grabs a pole again shoot a barrel next to him, if there is not one. He will swing it and again use the :but X: or :but b: to duck. He he swings it higher it means he is going to smash you and you have to shoot his arm and head to make him drop the pole.

Shooting him in the face will damage him more, when the little worms appear. Destroying them will make the large worm appear. You will need to destroy 2 small then shoot 1 large, then destroy 4 small shoot 1 large then, destroy 4 small and finally destroy 1 large.

Some of this info you will know, but I thought I would point it out for others who don't.

Tips for getting pass him.

I found it easier with the AI partner, I played as Chris. The AI will concentrate on the Boss, so keep an eye out for the Majini on the left and right, they appear at random, sometimes quickly and sometimes it seems like ages. You only need to hit them with one bullet to kill them, so don't waste time with them. Keep an eye for his swing, stomp, smash and charge attacks. Only shoot the worms and the boss if there is no Majini, your role should be more defensive and survival and just don't over heat your gun.

When the big Boss gets in close keeping firing on his face, this will help to knock him back. Lookout for him rasing his foot keep shooting it to stop him stomping. If he rasies both his arms, shoot him around the head, this should stop him bashing. If he swings his right arm, get ready to duck. using the :but x: or :but b:

When he is far away watchout for his smach attack. Which will be a :but x: or :but b: again. He has a charge attack, but the AI will shout "something is wrong with him" as a warning, just shoot him in the head this will stop his charge.

When he picks up a rock shoot a barrel next to him or just shoot the rock. If he grabs a pole again shoot a barrel next to him, if there is not one. He will swing it and again use the :but X: or :but b: to duck. He he swings it higher it means he is going to smash you and you have to shoot his arm and head to make him drop the pole.

Shooting him in the face will damage him more, when the little worms appear. Destroying them will make the large worm appear. You will need to destroy 2 small then shoot 1 large, then destroy 4 small shoot 1 large then, destroy 4 small and finally destroy 1 large.

Some of this info you will know, but I thought I would point it out for others who don't.

Tips for getting pass him.

I found it easier with the AI partner, I played as Chris. The AI will concentrate on the Boss, so keep an eye out for the Majini on the left and right, they appear at random, sometimes quickly and sometimes it seems like ages. You only need to hit them with one bullet to kill them, so don't waste time with them. Keep an eye for his swing, stomp, smash and charge attacks. Only shoot the worms and the boss if there is no Majini, your role should be more defensive and survival and just don't over heat your gun.

URGH....this level is killing me and keeping me from getting the achievement...

I think Im giving up.

• 1 month later...

just finished this level, my advices would be:

- turn off the sound, because as with many other games, your frustration will grow quickly if you hear the same for the 100th time. especially if sheva is the one who talks with her basically annoying voice.

- concentrate on the manjinis when the big guy does something (agonising, going to grab something, etc) plus when the nasty thing comes out of it (sheva can shoot alone at the big worm)

- shoot the same little worms as sheva you kill those little bastards quicker together (plus you earn some time after each other)

- the upper right barrel is good against two manjinis

- if you get a hook from the big guy at the beginning, restart since you wouldn't survive anyway

hope it helps for those who still trying to beat this game