Two achievement lists?

TheBrute1997

The few that IV had were a total bitch out of any other game, ever. I can't imagine having a complete separate list for the online itself. Imagine having 50 achievements to earn on both SP and MP, that's just too much.

I hope V has challenges in SP and MP like they did with RDR because I know a game as big as V is, you would hope for more SP achievements than MP ones. I've not heard anything about V having challenges to earn, so I'm hoping that's there.

It's now known that Grand Theft Auto Online is considering standalone compared to the single-player portion of GTA V. But it makes me think; will there be two separate achievement lists? What do you think?

I seriously doubt it. I wouldn't mind either way though.

The few that IV had were a total bitch out of any other game, ever. I can't imagine having a complete separate list for the online itself. Imagine having 50 achievements to earn on both SP and MP, that's just too much.

I thought the Online Achievements for GTA4 were a bitch too, I was stuck on Rank 8 for years. However with a lot of Hangmans Noose ($4,500 in less than 3 minutes) you can set yourself a daily cash target and get yourself to Rank 10.

Having an Achievement like "Wanted" for hitting Rank 10 and earning $5,000,000 keeps users Playing the Multiplayer for longer and is one of the main reasons why a considerable number of people are still playing GTA4's Multiplayer over 5 years after it was released.

Therefore, I wouldn't mind a similarly time consuming Achievement like GTA4's Wanted Achievement for GTA5 Online especially if it's going to be as amazing as it looks from the very little detail Rockstar have gone into so far.

Edited by Tactical Tom

I could be wrong but I think an achievement along the lines of Wanted 2.0 might not feel like such a grind given what we've seen so far in MP. I had more fun ranking up in RDR simply because friends and I would mess around in free roam doing gang hideouts as opposed to trying to grind out the same missions in GTAIV.

If we're getting paid to screw around and cause mayhem then I won't complain:p

I doubt there will be 2 lists, more like one list with 75% single-player stuff and 25% online.

I thought the Online Achievements for GTA4 were a bitch

Speaking of the GTA 4 online achievements I dont believe they were that bad, just R* lost touch with the community & it got infested with modders / cheaters, I have tried to play the race gametypes and everytime I get out in 1st I get teleported back to the start :mad:

I thought the Online Achievements for GTA4 were a bitch too, I was stuck on Rank 8 for years. However with a lot of Hangmans Noose ($4,500 in less than 3 minutes) you can set yourself a daily cash target and get yourself to Rank 10.

Having an Achievement like "Wanted" for hitting Rank 10 and earning $5,000,000 keeps users Playing the Multiplayer for longer and is one of the main reasons why a considerable number of people are still playing GTA4's Multiplayer over 5 years after it was released.

Therefore, I wouldn't mind a similarly time consuming Achievement like GTA4's Wanted Achievement for GTA5 Online especially if it's going to be as amazing as it looks from the very little detail Rockstar have gone into so far.

I agree, and all this would go even quicker if you played with people with a clue or just just friends instead of random players online, which is what I did for when I went for it on Xbox. :/ The amount of stuff you can do on V online makes it even easier..and you just know Wanted 2.0 is going to happen! :dance:

I doubt there will be 2 lists, more like one list with 75% single-player stuff and 25% online.

Speaking of the GTA 4 online achievements I dont believe they were that bad, just R* lost touch with the community & it got infested with modders / cheaters, I have tried to play the race gametypes and everytime I get out in 1st I get teleported back to the start :mad:

This is why I stopped playing IVS online is hackers and modders. They are out of control now.

GTAV will have one list. The current list says ''Online'' ''SP''achivements.

The game is saying ''GTA Online'' cause it will be so massive World of warcraft will cry out of fear of losing gamers to another game.