Achievement Trading Thread

DEG23

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Task finished.

I need someone to join my private game and send a thief after me so I can kill him for the achievement full refund. Add me and I'll send an invite. GT: Eaxis

Edited by Eaxis
mission complete

Looking to get some help with Road Rage award (3 kills and win GTA race) and The Midnight Club achievement (5 race wins with custom car) on Criminal Records and maybe trading wins for The Champion award.

GT: Woolou I can be on any time for the next 4 hours, please add me/message me on XBL to let me know. Thanks

Looking for someone to help/exchange with Numero Uno. It's the last one I need.

I don't have many game modes left to win but i'm willing to help with ANYTHING you need in return. I'm rank 122 so I can mug anyone and i'll drop you any weapons you like.

The only thing I ask is that you PLEASE only add me if you are serious about helping each other because i've had about 30 people add me from this thread and only 1 has actually played a few games with me. The rest are just time wasters. Don't be shy. I don't care if you're 14 or 84 years old, black/white, gay/straight etc etc I just want some dedicated GTA friends.

I'm pretty sure I just need;

Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch

Parachuting

Golf

But like I said i'm up for doing anything you guys may need as well.

GT - JDMHatchG

Edited by JDMHatchG

I'll be on this afternoon boosting Criminal Records. 2 laps, loser leads 1st lap, winner takes 2nd lap, then we alternate. I DO NOT HAVE A MIC, but alternating wins isnt rocket science. If you're interested, shoot me a message/FR. GT is: chaffreyy

Thanks in advance.

Looking for a solid boost partner to do criminal records or trade wins for platinum awards I need 12 total and 4 of them will come from criminal records boosting, and 3 from tennis,one from doing 25 arm wresting which can be done quickly and I need someone to go with me to a gang attack and get smoke 'em out that would be 9 very helpful and not to time consuming medals I got three extras I'm gonna do solo afterwards so any help is appreciated and I will help u until u get it as well.

GT:ABOSSK1LL4

Edit: Got it

Edited by AchievementUNLOCKD

Looking for a solid boost partner to do criminal records or trade wins for platinum awards I need 12 total and 4 of them will come from criminal records boosting, and 3 from tennis,one from doing 25 arm wresting which can be done quickly and I need someone to go with me to a gang attack and get smoke 'em out that would be 9 very helpful and not to time consuming medals I got three extras I'm gonna do solo afterwards so any help is appreciated and I will help u until u get it as well.

GT:ABOSSK1LL4

Hey, You have a few that I still require to do also (gang attack, arm wrestling, I have done three of the four tennis ones but still need the Stroke Master medal and am quite willing to help you), and im always up for boosting Criminal Records. I only play in the mornings/early afternoons (EST) but probably wont be on tomorrow. I have sent you a FR on XBL, if you still need these in a day or two and we can get on i'd be happy to help you and vice versa. GT is Woolou

Cheers

I got put in the bad sport lobby for 2 players who kept ramming their personal cars into my tank when I was trying to destroy 500 cop cars to get my final platinum.

I'm in there for 3 days, fucking awesome. Anyway, I need to boost criminal records and obviously i can only play with other 'bad sports' so please message me if you are a bad sport and tell me so we can grind out the last 16 levels I need to finish the game!

GT: Lorne117

Platinums I still need to boost:

Golf wins (10)

Arm wrestling wins (1)

GTA race wins (29)

Cover Target wins (0)

Random target wins (0)

Target grid wins (1)

Passenger riding time (0)

Bloodiest of the bunch

Flippin Hell

Grenade kills (0)

any weapon

I have 30 but I have a feeling dlc will require more, maybe 45-50.

msg me with any you want to boost. AngularParrot0 (0 is zero)