10th Gen Already!

Dirty130

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having no life doesn't make you a hardcore gamer.

If you're going for a "wow what effort" sort of response, consider that this isn't impressive at all on ingame time. I've logged about 1/20th as many hours into actual ingame time and I'm a gen 5. This includes time I spent throwing games and using shitty weapons for the sake of achievements and not regenerating as soon as I could. Ranking up isn't hard in this game.

Something went terribly wrong with this post or I'm reading it wrong, because it looks like you're saying you got to gen 5 in 4 hours.

Having no life doesn't make you a hardcore gamer.

If you're going for a "wow what effort" sort of response, consider that this isn't impressive at all on ingame time. I've logged about 1/20th as many hours into actual ingame time and I'm a gen 5. This includes time I spent throwing games and using shitty weapons for the sake of achievements and not regenerating as soon as I could. Ranking up isn't hard in this game.

1/20th of his 4 days implies that you're Gen 5 after 5 hours. I'd love to see your screenshot for that one.

What you have to realize is there are some serious hurdles for Regen Requirements at Gen 5, 6, 8.

Edited by Maka

The guy clearly boosted so i wont congratulate him on the effort or skill he put into it, but i also wont bash him and brandish him a "no life loser with no girlfriend", as said by others every human has a different definition of fun/enjoyment. This was his, to be the first 10th gen in the world. I dont agree with how he did it or find it skillful , but if he found enjoyment then good for him.

In other breaking news, reports confirm that Xbox user DownTuClown is still unemployed and still retains his virginity.

Says the jobless virgin who is only Gen 2. Just another jelly donut.. :p

Edit: Respawn themselves congratulated DownTuClown. You should try it.

Edited by Dirty130

Pretty shitty to come to this thread and see a bunch of people who devote their time to inflating a meaningless number such as gamerscore bash this guy for reaching Gen 10.

People have different definitions of fun and excitement. Maybe his favourite thing to do is be the best and fastest person in the world to complete something. And maybe he thinks gamerscore is stupid. Maybe he thinks people who buy more than 2 games a year are crazy. Who cares how he spends his time? Maybe he's on spring break, or took a week off work. Maybe he does nothing with his life but play video games. Who the fuck cares?

Also, "stretching" out a game over time doesn't really make the game "last longer". It's still the same amount of time spent on the game.

A-men brother.

The guy clearly boosted so i wont congratulate him on the effort or skill he put into it, but i also wont bash him and brandish him a "no life loser with no girlfriend", as said by others every human has a different definition of fun/enjoyment. This was his, to be the first 10th gen in the world. I dont agree with how he did it or find it skillful , but if he found enjoyment then good for him.

I normally don't read all thru these kinda threads, but for some reason I did & this post is by far the best of the lot to date... It's exactly what I think of the whole situation. He clearly did not 'earn' this legit. Then again, this is a site dedicated to achievements by any means necessary and if it means something to him (or them as it may be) then more power & all that.....

Says the jobless virgin who is only Gen 2. Just another jelly donut.. :p

Edit: Respawn themselves congratulated DownTuClown. You should try it.

Did my comments about joblessness and virginity hit too close to home, cupcake? Sorry if that got you worked up.

BTW, I hadn't even hit 2nd gen when you replied. Because I do things in life like work and spend time with my wife. You should try it.

Oooooh, an internet bitch fight! Get those claws out, ladies!

It's cozy here in my mom's basement. :D

No fight, I won't be replying to anything he responds with. I just had to respond to someone who attacked me for no reason.

Sometimes I wish I could just chill in the basement and not worry about shit. lol ;)