Achievements not unlocking!

*starts up the game for the first time*

*goes for three easy achievements*

*none of them pop*

*sees others having the same problem*

*plays something else*

Are achievements in other games working properly? The achievement app doesn't work at all for me. If they are, I might just play SO all night.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reset my Xbox to see if that would help, and it just reset all my achievement progress.. oops?

Same thing happened to me. Achievement progress from all of my games dropped down to 0%

Edited by CNT1

got all chievos up to the 3rd lvl on halo 1. truth and something. didnt get anything there

*edit*

just went to my chievos and the green bar under the chievo is full (seeing all skulls is a lil bit green) so its there but like destiny not unlocking.

Edited by King Deidara

Ok, glad i'm not the only one with this problem. Did have one MP achievement not unlock for me, but then 2 games later had another MP achievement pop. Had played through most of the Halo CE campaign earlier with no problems, but when I went back to resume the campaign had 1 skull, 1 terminal, and achievement for completing a mission not unlock. I hope they decide to unlock later.

It was confirmed over on Waypoint this past weekend that Bandana and any similar negative scoring skull modifiers will block the obtainment of any mission-compeltion, game-completion and playlist-completion achievements.

The only thing that those skulls do not effect apparently are Easter Eggs, Skulls, Terminals, and [X] kills achievements.

I've only picked up the boom skull, but i still got achievements for completing levels until "assault on the control room", which i completed, but didn't get the achievement for. Any ideas as to why?

yep. X1 is ridiculous with buggy achieves. Destiny's don't unlock sometimes until you switch characters and back.

That's actually a work-around to get them to pop. Otherwise they'll show up hours or a day later. I got the achievement for beating pillar of autumn 10 minutes into playing the second level "halo" for CE. The megg one has yet to pop still too.

Did you try to play other X1 games? I can't unlock achievements on Halo:MCC and now when I check progress on my other X1 games the achievements show as 0%/no progress.

Probably a problem on Microsofts end. Lately my achievements have been delayed in popping or just wouldnt register even though it says unlocked.

Are achievements in other games working properly? The achievement app doesn't work at all for me. If they are, I might just play SO all night.

Nah I beat Alien Isolation on hard waiting for MCC to release and it didn't pop the game completion or hard mode achievements for me last night. I think it's xbox in general right now. Might have something to do with the november update, although I didnt have this problem while preview testing the update.

I Unlocked 100 Wins, it's at 100% and just says Done Unlocking... My Achievement bars all keep changing between 0% and what they really are at I also cannot make any progress on Cheevs, 97% for the 150 games played so I played about 10 more and it's still on 97% I also have 52% on kill 50 hunters then went and killed about 12 yet it makes no progress. :(

it was working fine up to the end of the 2nd level.. now its all fucked up.

hope they fix this tomorrow else this game is gona get me a refund and ima go play assassins creed

You won't be able to unlock Achievements on Assassins creed aswell cuz it's the app that's messed up not the game