server down?

69bigplayer69

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well it keep giving me the error on not connected to the server and all, but it kinda feel like Doritos crash course 2 all over again, with not getting into the title screen and all, but at less this 1 let u know right away when the server is down, but hey at less it really fun to play, played a lot of rounds to just get to level 6, but when u try to play online, it take time to find a person, but it just Day 1, so it be having a little problems getting online. Anyway i hope they fix the issue of the server ^^ it a really good game i have to say, don't mind graphic as well, just the game play ^^

I haven't had any issues connecting but god damn is the server slow. I just bought a new pair of shoes for my guy and the server had me waiting for literally 4-5 minutes before it would accept the purchase and equip the shoes. It's doing absurd 30-60 second load times every time I win a fight, try to purchase an item, refresh gladiators in the recruitment screen... Anything that accesses the server takes forever. I just bought all new gear for my guy and it seriously took about 20 minutes to get him a new helmet, armor, etc, due to all the excessive waiting on the server.

I get that it's day one but come on. Are they trying to launch this game on a single server from 1994?

It's a decent fighting game for a TV show adaptation. It's obviously not comparable to a proper fighter by Capcom, SNK or Namco, but it doesn't completely suck.

It will most definitely get old, though. My friend and I managed to be on for about 4 hours today before the server crapped out, and we're both on fame level 7. Fame 50 is going to take months! No way is this gameplay going to be fun for that long...