Post your best score/kill ration here!

PiixL

So I started a thread back during the beta about your Overall K/D record but this time I want you to post your best game K/D ratio. For an example view my best K/D game ratio below (23 -1)

Feel free to track back and post an update on newly obtained records but also please use pictures if you can, very high scores are hard to believe!

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=2814&pictureid=16799

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This can be depicted in a few different ways being that, depending on the game type, KDR is determined differently. Sure, 23-1 against pilots is a good game, but what about against Titans? Certain game types don't count Titan kills.

In a Hardpoint game? Either 12-1 or 16-2, whichever one you guys think is better.

In Attrition? 9-4-16-0 (Pilots/Titans/Minions/Deaths) I think that one was my best match personally. I can provide screenshots for any of these if you wish to see them. Hell, I can provide videos for most of them, haha.

This can be depicted in a few different ways being that, depending on the game type, KDR is determined differently. Sure, 23-1 against pilots is a good game, but what about against Titans? Certain game types don't count Titan kills.

In a Hardpoint game? Either 12-1 or 16-2, whichever one you guys think is better.

In Attrition? 9-4-16-0 (Pilots/Titans/Minions/Deaths) I think that one was my best match personally. I can provide screenshots for any of these if you wish to see them. Hell, I can provide videos for most of them, haha.

Yeah I wish attrition would count the minion and titan kills also, it would be way better to compare with previous scores. Hopefully an update can provide that but i'm sure that will never happen

well i can't take pictures but my best game so far was 20-0. i'm surprised how easy this game is almost everyone is terrible. my KD against players is 3.9 right now lol.

The best I've done is 19-0 in Pilot Hunter. I think I have a clip that I can screen shot for proof.

@Burntt Its okay anyway, its just for some people that say they went like really high scores without dieing e.g 30-35+ kills 0 deaths. 20 K/D record for that game woah, what game mode is that in and also yes every one is really bad at it I think aswell, but soon enough they willget used to it causing us to be more tactical.

@Invincible is Pilot Hunter the Search and Destroy in Titanfall? All I got to play was the Campaign which is Attrition and Hardpoint Domination

@Burntt Its okay anyway, its just for some people that say they went like really high scores without dieing e.g 30-35+ kills 0 deaths. 20 K/D record for that game woah, what game mode is that in and also yes every one is really bad at it I think aswell, but soon enough they willget used to it causing us to be more tactical.
i was playing hardpoint i forgot what map it was but it was the one from the beta. i guess i just got lucky or something as soon as i get in a titan i didn't die at all. the other team was just really terrible lol.

Alot of decent players were on last night. Was getting my ass kicked. I think people are getting the hand of the game and getting better.

Me too. That's why I look at stats as a factual record of what happened during that match only, not as an indication of the skill of my teammates, the opposition or myself. Stats don't matter all that much to me, too many factors involved to get overly excited or upset about.

Did we win? Am I having fun? How can I get better? What worked? What didn't? That information is more meaningful to me.

@Invincible is Pilot Hunter the Search and Destroy in Titanfall? All I got to play was the Campaign which is Attrition and Hardpoint Domination

Pilot Hunter is first team to 50 kills (pilots only). The Grunts and Spectres are there too but killing them only helps with getting Titans faster, not winning.

Their entire team of 6 human players killed 4 pilots between them in the entire match.

No way 3 guys under level 5 should be playing against 3rd generation pilots otherwise you get results like that. Ridiculous match making.

Make that five human players: three under level 5, one level 14, one level 23. Awful matchmaking and you can see why the sixth guy on their team probably quit out just before the match.. I would have done the same.

Make that five human players: three under level 5, one level 14, one level 23. Awful matchmaking and you can see why the sixth guy on their team probably quit out just before the match.. I would have done the same.

I'm not complaining; you do realize that was me playing, right?

I doubt I'll ever top that score.

To the OP: you were playing hardpoint and it is obvious you were camping. 21 pilot kills yet you're at the bottom of your team, lol. Go play ghosts if you want camp all game.

Edited by TikiMan311

12 kills and 3 deaths is a solid game. Don't beat yourself up.

My best game has been 21-3 in attrition. K/d is a 2.5 against pilots but I have only 450 pilots kills so far. Not much play time yet but that'll change this week!

Thanks, I recall seeing your name online and getting killed by you. I am generally not very good at FPS, my Killzone Shadowfall K/D is about 7 after about 35-40 hours worth of gameplay, no idea about it on CoD Ghosts. Having said that I think my Titanfall K/D is up to 1.1 and 2.3 in the last 10. I'm mostly an action-RPG kinda player, but I've been enjoy FPS since last September.

Thanks, I recall seeing your name online and getting killed by you. I am generally not very good at FPS, my Killzone Shadowfall K/D is about 7 after about 35-40 hours worth of gameplay, no idea about it on CoD Ghosts. Having said that I think my Titanfall K/D is up to 1.1 and 2.3 in the last 10. I'm mostly an action-RPG kinda player, but I've been enjoy FPS since last September.

I'm almost strictly a fps and rpg fan. Mulitplayer games come first for me anymore. Im to busy to indulge myself in a long game. So when I get a half hour here and there I play mp games.

Keep going with fps. They will give you a lot of enjoyment ( most of the time). Stay away from cod though ;).

I had a round where I was 15-3-12-1 -- Hardpoint with map hack

Tikiman311: Camping is almost a requirement in Hardpoint, you need to defend the objectives. If people are effectively protecting each objective, you'll rarely lose.

Camping is not a must to me in hardpoint. Its the aggressive team who goes from one point to the next and take out anything in there way dominates 99% of the time.