Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Kairi

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, sorry to post this in here but the thread for trading achievements is dead.

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to lend me their MUT 25 players to get the required achievements.

I will help you out on any game you want, i have most of them on xbox one.

Thanks Sweaty Bretty

I would help boost as well.i need and want the achvs too,the way u boost is mic up and tell the other what to pick search for, 1 2 3 search both at same time,wont get everytime but does work,and just quit out after ball kicked off.if anyone has better way and wanna boost im down,in afternoon and late at night

• 2 weeks later...

I need to run through a quick season in MUT Seasons to get to a super bowl w/ a bye week and then i should be done with MUT, if someone helps a brother out and helps me get to an 85 overall, I'll give you my Elite 87 OVR Josh Gordon, it may not be much but its all I got, message me, Im home a lot

GT: PhaniBandit

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I got my double trouble achievement and all I need now is to get MUT season achievements, so if anyone helps me boost up and knock those out, Ill give you whatever cards you need to get to 85, ill give a few cards beforehand then a few after so I dont get scammed

Thanks for reading peeps!

Need help getting my MUT overall to 85... If anybody can help, message me at my gamertag: x ShM0TZ x ... It'd be greatly appreciated and I can help with anything if you need it.

Thanks in advance.

Need help getting my MUT overall to 85... If anybody can help, message me at my gamertag: x ShM0TZ x ... It'd be greatly appreciated and I can help with anything if you need it.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG
Double post being merged together.

• 4 weeks later...