Homefront server hates me, how bout u?

YungTerror93

Last night i went and bought Homefront and massacred my way through the disappointingly short campaign. Then this morning I woke up prepared to commence the bloodshed online in that large 32 player MP BUT somehow i cant connect to the server. Its not down because others on my friend list were playing it but I CANT CONNECT. I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue or something like it.

well i have had that a few times but i think ( now this is what i think) is the company didnt think it would sell as much i meani hread that it dropped from $60 to $40 in one day. i mean the game is oki but like it sometimes happens to me. so your not the only one mate

Last night i went and bought Homefront and massacred my way through the disappointingly short campaign. Then this morning I woke up prepared to commence the bloodshed online in that large 32 player MP BUT somehow i cant connect to the server. Its not down because others on my friend list were playing it but I CANT CONNECT. I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue or something like it.

nearly everybody is having server problems, and the devs are aware of this. They are working on an update which should be completed today or tomorrow. From that point it just depends on how quickly Microsoft approves the update. Once its approved, hopefully these issues should be fixed. I would guess we are at least a week away from getting an update.