Tips on arcade games?

DeaDpOoL xx

I've heard of that aint it like minecraft only 2d?

Only it doesn't get boring after an hour of playing it.

Minecraft is great and all...on PC. The console version is far behind the pc version with content plus the world size is laughably small. Too small infact to make spending time in one world fun for more than a few hours.

Terraria has mining/exploring/crafting/building/fun weapons and enemies to deal with. I definitely recommend it to anyone. The trial unfortunately doesn't give you the greatest feel for the game since it's just a small bit of the tutorial.

Only it doesn't get boring after an hour of playing it.

Minecraft is great and all...on PC. The console version is far behind the pc version with content plus the world size is laughably small. Too small infact to make spending time in one world fun for more than a few hours.

Terraria has mining/exploring/crafting/building/fun weapons and enemies to deal with. I definitely recommend it to anyone. The trial unfortunately doesn't give you the greatest feel for the game since it's just a small bit of the tutorial.

Thanks dude ill try it out.

Minecraft is a good one arcade game to get with easy achievements and you can play it for hours of fun on the plus side. Another good arcade game is The Walking Dead game, it has a great story and all the achievements in the game are story related so you're going to max them out and it'll only take you under ten hours.

• 3 weeks later...