• Ferrari Enzo
    • Saleen
    • Maserati MC 12
    • other please leave car name in post

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't beat it yet, but the closest I have come was actually with the B class Ferrari (F340 maybe? don't recall the number) with a class 3 upgrade. I came in under the time, but I had 60 damage and that pushed me over the 7:30 limit.

What I do is once I get off the mountain, I hop on the freeway and go past the first exit the AI tells you to take, and take the next one instead. Get a killer high speed with 4 lanes of traffic, so no hitting cars. Seems to be working pretty well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What I do is once I get off the mountain, I hop on the freeway and go past the first exit the AI tells you to take, and take the next one instead. Get a killer high speed with 4 lanes of traffic, so no hitting cars. Seems to be working pretty well.

Thanks man. I used your trick to beat Tantalous. I used a Ferrari Enzo, and got a time of 7'29''94... I consider myself lucky!:woop:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did it before on Ferrari Enzo which gave me speed and handling but still incapable on doing it best, using a Saleen S7 really kills me on oversteer and Maserati MC12 really is the worst road car for me due to its flappy paddles even in this game.....

My choice..... That super fast Chrysler concept car that goes more than 200mph!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I used the Saleen S7 Twinturbo to beat Tantalus. I was having major mucho trouble-like until I decideth to activate the Driving Aid. Trust me, for at least this race, use the Driving Aid. It helped me sooooooo much. Other than that for anyone trying to win this challenge just keep in mind that the most important thing is hitting nothing. If you do hit anything it rapes your time at the end. Try to be fast but hit nothing. All you gotta worry about is all that curvy crap but if you make it past that you're home free. And also make sure you're car is upgraded to Tuning Level 3 and obviously try to master using the street margins. I really like the Saleen S7 because it just beefs with acceleration. If you spin out, etc. the Saleen really makes up for it by using it's beefing power. The Enzo Ferrari is good too, and also the Königsegg CCBS.

• 4 weeks later...