E3 2013 trailer

I hope that saves will transfer over, but I'd rather see the newer updates on the One version, since playing on the PC and 360 was starting to get frustrating when I didn't have things I was used to on the PC there on the 360.

me too. i really REALLY want to be able to transfer worlds over to a newer version. im not trying to brag here but this more than a years work here:

547749_10200435754530369_2133121123_n.jpg

id love to be able to bring this world to xbox one version. have new terrain generate outside of the exisitng one. build paths and bridges to these new areas. but if you cant transfer saves then i will probably not buy. like i said its a years work. so id have to spend a year rebuilding everything.

i still have my 360 world. but there is hardly any more space to build anything. i dont want to start a new world because then it will not be connected via paths or bridges. etc. id love to buy the xbox one version and expand on my current world. like ive said before. ill happily pay £15 for the xbox one version IF you can transfer your worlds

I hope that saves will transfer over, but I'd rather see the newer updates on the One version, since playing on the PC and 360 was starting to get frustrating when I didn't have things I was used to on the PC there on the 360.

This please. Also world size increase would be nice as well.

If anything, I wish it somehow registered that you already owned 'Minecraft' if you keep your profile when switching over, and it just cuts the price in half or something to that effect.

Amen to that. The 360 one should of registered to the PC accounts as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Minecraft, have the 360 version & PC version. I don't know when I'll get around to buying Xbox One, but I'll be happy to pick this up again. Not to mention, getting the achievements in the 360 version was so fun doing it with friends, can't wait to see wait they are for Xbox One.

• 2 months later...

I'd buy the One version if we were able to transfer our 360 worlds and it automatically expanded.

With that said, the fact that we'd have to buy it again is just downright stupid, that's if we wanted to keep playing it on the next gen consoles.

5/3/14 Edit: It's confirmed we're able to transfer our saves! Dunno if it will expand tho.

Still think it's stupid to buy the same thing in a different console.

Edited by Dramatic Unknown

• 5 months later...