Auditore Cape

I Sierra 117 I

Are you asking because you have the game ALREADY or just in antisipation of the game?

I take it you have it early seeing as your from the US and your release dates the 17th... I cant wait to play this 1 after MW2 was such a let down... Really enjoyed the 1st game (despite what other people say about it!)

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

What do you mean "Why do I care?" :confused:

Id be interested to see what the answer is but was just wondering how people have this already unless it was shipped out early like most things - cant wait to play it myself!

Maybe downloaded ... and played on a modded console ... who knows ;) You also were curios to find out how people played forza 3 before relase date ...etc etc ... that's why I answered why do you care!

haha my very 1st stalker - awesome stuff!

Its out in UK on 20th but I just realised its out in US on 17th so I take it some got shipped early.... Its probably got nothing to do with modded consoles as only a complete IDIOT would use one now after almost 1million bannings - serves em right tho! =)

but yo do realize that ac 2 is an offline game and nobody cares? i guess 99% of the people playing it now have downloaded it

but yo do realize that ac 2 is an offline game and nobody cares? i guess 99% of the people playing it now have downloaded it

So because AC2 has no online play thats a bad thing??? Thats actually quite a narrowminded view :confused:

And to say 99% of people who have it now are playing pirated games is absurbed seeing as many retailers both here in the UK and oversees in the US etc always send games out early.... Whys it so hard to believe that if the game is out on the 17th then people will have it today (15th) or even a few days earlier than this?

So because AC2 has no online play thats a bad thing??? Thats actually quite a narrowminded view :confused:

And to say 99% of people who have it now are playing pirated games is absurbed seeing as many retailers both here in the UK and oversees in the US etc always send games out early.... Whys it so hard to believe that if the game is out on the 17th then people will have it today (15th) or even a few days earlier than this?

Banned Xboxes still play games offline. So of course people with modded 360s will be playing this game even if they can't ever get on live again.

This is just speculation, TC, but I think the Auditore cape is unlocked by 100%ing the feathers.

Banned Xboxes still play games offline. So of course people with modded 360s will be playing this game even if they can't ever get on live again.

I realise that banned xbox cannot get on LIVE but can still play games on them but for someone to say that 99% of people who have it now MUST be playing it by NON-LEGIT means is totally preposterous dont you think :confused: I mean come on.... we aint all dodgy! I know i'll never pay the RRP on a game but i'd never go as far as to waste £ on getting my 360 modded etc :woop: