Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im borrowing Halo3 from a friend. right now i just want to get help for the Lone Wolves achievements with Killing Frenzy , Two for One, Triple Kill, and Overkill . i know that seems alot but if i get Killing Frenzy . thats good enough for me. Blood4rmJC37. Rank 13

Looking to boost lightswitch and spartan officer. I am a lvl 38 on team Mythic. I have 4 controllers just need to make sure i get 13 wins before the Halo ban hammer hits me. Or if we can get enough people together we can all get it and trade wins and not worry about the ban hammer hitting us all. GT: UndeadReaper. I am stationed in Germany so its 5:15 right now will probably be online at 8-830 my time.

Edited by UndeadReaper

Hey guys I need these 2 to finish the game add me Strayiceball and i'll help those who help get these last 2. I have 3 controllers if need be. Add me or give me your gamertags we need atleast 5 for the overkill one.

Strayiceball

looking to get 3 wins in team mythic for lightswitch. I have 4 controllers GT: UndeadReaper i am online right now.

Disregard i was finally able to get lightswitch and Spartan Officer. Now i should never ever have to play Halo 3 Matchmaking unless i am assisting someone get Achievements. Thank you that was a touch run since i am completely horrible at halo multiplayer.

Edited by UndeadReaper

Hey all looking to get the over kill achievement in lone wolfs. Im a lvl 24 right now and am trying to get my rank lower. If anyone is at about the same rank maybe we can do the language trick GT RICHPUNX. send me a FR or a message if u r going to start a boosting session. Thanx

GT: Red Cooley

Missing all the Ranked achievements from the original 1K. I speak American English and always use a headset. Please send me a message and I will add you immediately as my FL is full.

Thank You.

Edited by Red Cooley