TwiK999

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Red Dead Redemption.

Fuck it hard ;)

Those achievements though.

"Acquire 9 friends or randoms and have all 9 of them super concentrated for 10 minutes at a time while everyone cycles through holding the hill but that won't ever happen as one guy kills another and then all hell breaks loose, two people quit, and you have to find another time to do it." - 10G

:(

Most funniest game: Saints Row IV (for armageddon reference)

Most depressing game: Silent Hill 2 (seriously, it is)

Shortest game: Limbo (but amazing)

Most difficult game: Dead Souls (Just got past the tutorial and gave up. That alone took about 6 hours.)

Most boring game: Ryse (I really dont like it much. Playing it for story but apart from that it bores me)

Most terrifying game: F.E.A.R, Silent Hill 3 (Resident Evil original also scared the fuck out of me as a child)

http://www.photoshopcreative.co.uk/users/7983/thm1024/1352227021_burn.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-prj6rOldr4s/UY0QfF4sMaI/AAAAAAAACtY/U60hBOSTeIw/s1600/Grumpy-Cat-meme-collection-1mut.com-1.jpg

LOL! I just wanted to repeat my disliking for the game to get some funny responses. I was not disappointed by these two reponses ;)

Those achievements though.

"Acquire 9 friends or randoms and have all 9 of them super concentrated for 10 minutes at a time while everyone cycles through holding the hill but that won't ever happen as one guy kills another and then all hell breaks loose, two people quit, and you have to find another time to do it." - 10G

:(

LMAO.

Literally laughing over here.

Thank god for TA...even though everyone I boosted with was a complete and utter idiot.

That's another overrated game.

This is why, as you say it, are bros.

LOL! I just wanted to repeat my disliking for the game to get some funny responses. I was not disappointed by these two reponses ;)

LMAO.

Thank god for TA...even though everyone I boosted with was a complete and utter idiot.

This is why, as you say it, are bros.

TA is laughable. It's forums are shit and the people from there that I get into boosting lobbies with are so small minded and stupid. Like learn to NOT FUCKING APPLY FOR A FUCKING BOOSTING SESSION IF YOU'RE NOT EVEN FUCKING GOING TO FUCKING SHOW THE FUCK UP.

Too many fucking "fuckings". :rant:

funniest game:

metal gear solid peace walker haha had some funny times playing this. co op stealth missions in bikini armed with a banana. and the funniest weapon of all time ultimate co op weapon human sling shot

Most depressing game:

the walking dead telltale series

Shortest game:

left 4 dead (i didnt have xbox live at the time either so it was boring as well)

Most difficult game:

ninja gaiden games on hardest difficulty. dmc 1+3 on hardest difficulty.

Most boring game:

fable 3

Most terrifying game:

silent hill games by far freak me out the most and is the only game that makes me jump lol

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

LMAO.

Um, where do you think I went for that achievement? two people didn't show, so we tried to find some randoms. They all agreed, but then they started killing everyone in our session. Then half our session quit... and I was like "seriously you guys"

Um, where do you think I went for that achievement? two people didn't show, so we tried to find some randoms. They all agreed, but then they started killing everyone in our session. Then half our session quit... and I was like "seriously you guys"

Hahah, that's unfortunate :( I've never experienced a session like that, but I'll have sessions where foreign gamers join and don't speak English. Or if they do, it's broken English. They must feel insecure to speak because even though everyone in the session is friendly, that one foreigner refuses to speak.

Two different occasions. Boosting Red Dead Redemption over the summer, and Batman Arkham Origins just two months ago.

Both were only ever supposed to last 30 minutes...and turned into a 1.4 hour ordeal because that ONE guy would NEVER speak so we didn't know how to get his turn done, nor would he communicate and allow us to finish properly.

Ugh. I just don't understand why people are afraid to talk. Who cares if your English is broken, you're there to get shit done!

Watch what you said friendo, though at least we agree on MP3.

I'll try...

.....RACING GENRE SUCKS!

Mafia II is utter garbage compared to Mafia I.

I personally never played Mafia I, but loved Mafia II. Doubt I'd ever go back and play the first one though. It's probably dated by now. I hate going backwards. When I played Oblivion this past summer after Skyrim exclusively for 6 months the year prior, I couldn't appreciate Oblivion.

Can't wait to see is 2K Czech reveals a third installment and ACTUALLY utilizes the open-world concept!

To be perfectly honest, at 12 years old, Kingdom Hearts was a pretty scary game. I always thought I would end up like Sora and get involuntarily dragged away from home forever by the darkness.

But as to why Goofy scares you I have no idea :p

lol. Edumacated. :)

Funny: Grand Theft Auto V

Depressing: Fallout 4 (wasn't in VGX)

Shortest : Avatar TLA TBE

Difficult: Any Schmup

Boring: Avatar TLA TBE

Terrifying: Outlast, Kingdom Hearts (Goofy scares me)

Goofy scares a lot of people as it turns out. It's his ambiguity...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA-mYIDJ2Hw]Stand by me - What the hell is Goofy? - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA-mYIDJ2Hw

I'd also like to be a members of the Rock* sucks group. Only games by them I really enjoy is GTA. And IV wasn't even that good. Have yet to play LA Noire though.

Bully - It was OK

GTAIV - It was extremely overrated, but still an OK game

GTAV - One of the best games ever made

LA Noire- Havent played yet

Max Payne 3 - Boring

Red Dead Redemption- Boring

Midnight Club - Not good

Rockstar Table Tennis- Da Fuck?

Bully and GTA series don't suck, but Bully and GTAIV were overrated. Since everybody and their mother loves this company, I will join the Rock* sucks bandwagon.

Most funniest game: -The funnest game I played would be Borderlands 2. So much well placed humor.

Most depressing game: - Not sure if any game has ever depressed me but disappointed, oh man....the list is so long. If I went by the game I had the highest hopes for and was destroyed when I played it....Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Shortest game: - Avatar the Last Airbender. Took me 2 minutes to complete and then it was off to eBay.

Most difficult game: - Dark Souls. So hard it was unplayable.

Most boring game: - Wow....If I think of a game that I was bored playing from the get go, it would have to be Fallout 3.

Most terrifying game: - Dead Space. So many jump moments and such a great game.

Fixed most depressing game and funniest game for you :D

You mean Avatar: The Burning Earth?

Dark Souls' difficulty is so overrated. It's hard, yes, but it's not so hard it's unplayable.

Fallout 3, oh, you must have not played GTA IV.

Most funniest game: first funniest game @ Yoshi Story

recent @ GTA V and Borderlands 2 DLC

Most depressing game: Dead or Alive Extreme 2...

Shortest game: Fable 2 Pub Games took me less than 3 hours, that Grissom CSI Vegas game was also quick (have not tried the other two)

Most difficult game: late game Urban Reign for PS2; Namco, Tekken related combat aka learning curve; Star Trek Legacy stumped me

Most boring game:

worst LEGO game ever, Bionicle Heroes (960/1k; got 100% with Gamecube, 360 version can eat my insults)

Most terrifying game: Dead Space was too dark and tentacle rapey for my patience level