blowin crap up

Where is the best place to get the 'he hates these cans' achievement. The guide says in the Orchard but I went to the Orchard and there is nothing to blow up. Any ideas?

I forget the exact name of the level, but there is a level were there are a bunch of vehicles and usually next to each vehicle is 2-3 explodable cans. The level has a fenced area with some shipping containers and in that area are a bunch of explodable cans too. You can probably blow up around 20 items in this level.

• 5 weeks later...
I forget the exact name of the level, but there is a level were there are a bunch of vehicles and usually next to each vehicle is 2-3 explodable cans. The level has a fenced area with some shipping containers and in that area are a bunch of explodable cans too. You can probably blow up around 20 items in this level.

Yes, this is definitely the best spot. There are literally double the number of explodable containers than you need. It is an outside area that is patrolled by a bunch of snipers, if memory serves me correctly. The snipers are mostly up above you on those long medal box containers, and behind that area is the place he is talking about with some open-air vehicles and tank-like cars and a ton of red containers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Best place I found was between the Sewer and Lab entrance. There are 4 computers on the sewer side that can be destroyed. On the lab side, head into the room and there are 3 fuel tanks with 3 red explosives each (8) with another 3 red barrels to the right and another singled red barrel to the right of that. Also there are 3 computers you can destroy at the top of the steps for a total of 15 on the lab side. You can tear through that pretty quick and helped me get the achievement quickly.

• 1 month later...

Just played this yesterday and working towards the same cheev. I found the challenge Ballroom Blitz seemed quite good for upping the numbers. When you start out if you look up there are a load of barrels above you on the upper level. Either use the rocket launcher on the stage or just throw the shield at them. I found that the 2 guys usually blew them up for me though which still counts towards the counter.