The Weapons, Shields, Mods, Relics & Skins Trading Thread

Nozza

woah I had 20 new messages when I got home last night. I'm doing ym best to get everyone. just so you guys know im usually on after 7pm pacific time. Best time to catch me though is 10pm - 12:30am pacific time. hope everyone is patient and i will dupe everything I have for you.

thanks

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, i am chasing a lvl 61 Auspicious Raider class mod for Gunzerker and a lvl 61 Practicable Interfacer (no element), also if anyone has a lvl 50 ogre and lvl 50 chain lightning from tiny tina dlc that would be much appreciated aswell. In return I do have some lvl 61 legendaries an pearls I can dupe for people just message me on live with what you need and I may be able to help.

GT: Grimace McDeath

shout-out and thx to II Kazz II for the items and am now paying it forward.

I have

Norfleet (explosive)

Veruc (all elements)

Sand Hawk (all elements)

Slow Hand (all elements)

infinity pistol ( all excpet shock)

practicible butcher (corrosive)

hellfire

some o-negatives grenades

cant remember what else but there are more

and looking for

every legendary class mods

head skins from vermi

I need all heads and skins for Krieg, and also the heads and skins for all characters from Assault on Dragon Keep if anyone has them. Also if anyone has any Firestorm, Chain Lightning, or Magic missile that has 4 homing I would like them between lvl 40-50. I have all legendary weapons originally included in the game itself and if you have what I'm looking for, message my Gamertag: WarMast3r3256.

Try to message me ahead of time if u want to trade for a weapon to give me time to dupe it.

Thank you.

Edited by Adude16

Hi all, I'm in need of the raid boss killing items for the siren. This being a lvl 61 fire sand hawk, a lvl 61 hoplite shield, and unyielding banshee mod. Also a relic for fire damage would be nice. Gamertag is Undead Judgment. I'm almost always on Xbox during the day. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: got the items.

Edited by NitemareOrpheus
request fulfilled

Hey, looking for a dupe on The Bee and Conference call, unless there's a better weapon out now? I'm trying to get back into this game but I'm getting annoyed really fast and it would be awesome if someone could dupe those guns for me when I hit 50.

Also, any good commando gear would be awesome, specifically a purple commando class mod for "Decked Out". Would be appreciated greatly.

GT is Amazon XD. Thanks ahead of time!

Edited by Amazon XD

Just wanted to put this out there.

I have the new relic if anybody wants to shortcut the achievement. Also I have:

27k consummate florentine w/ scope

178k rigorous seeker w/ scope

x4 magic missile

104070 x3 SWORDSPLOSION

if anyone wants any or all these items message on live COWBOYFRMHELL77

I'm pretty burned out with Borderlands 2 after playing none stop for about 5 weeks lol. So I'm moving onto different games for awhile. But I will help out TODAY for weapon and item drops.

I will help anyone who messages me on XBL, as long as your requests aren't a mile long. If you want me to drop something just message me on XBL with what you want and I will help where I can, if I am online.

PLEASE NOTE I have items at various levels from Lvl 1 - 61. I also have every single PURPLE, LEGENDARY, SERAPH, PEARLESCENT, ETECH, UNIQUE weapon in the game at LEVEL 61, most of my items are the max damage prefix for that weapon, and where available I have all elements. This includes Class Mods, Grenades and Shields. If your DLC glitches I also have the Amulet at Level 50 and 61.

I wont however be dropping any modded weapons or items.

Edited by Evo Kazz

I'm looking for a Chaotic Evil Necromancer Class mod (Epic)

I keep finding ones that are either green or are for other classes *sigh*

If anyone can trade or dupe me one, it'd be appreciated. PIot Device

Edited by Plot-Device

Level 61 Twin Teapot

Level 61 Shock Infinity

Level 61 Slag Infinity

Thanks anyone who can help.

If I happen to have something you're interested in consider it duped.

Thanks to Evo Kazz for the drop.

That was some set-up all I can say is wow....and thank-you

Edited by xxxxWOLFxxxx

Level 61 Twin Teapot

Level 61 Shock Infinity

Level 61 Slag Infinity

Thanks anyone who can help.

If I happen to have something you're interested in consider it duped.

Can you add me as a friend I deleted your msg without noting your tag duh lol

Does anyone have any of these?

Norfleet Launcher

Sham Shield

Legendary Hunter Mod

Legendary Berzerker Mod

Slag Eviscerating Rubi

Infinity Pistol

When I try to invite you it says tag invalid?

Edited by Evo Kazz

Hi all, currently getting back into borderlands 2, just got all the new dlc and im looking for anyone to give/dupe me some good items (relics/weapons/shields/grenades) for commando class lvl 50. Also if u have legendarys and could dupe them i would appreciate it, i dont have much to offer. gamertag is XxVenomisedxX feel free to drop me a message.