call of duty VET 2,4 & 5 finished

Suki

I have finished vet on call of duty 2,4 and now 5 , 5 was ridiculously more difficult than the other two, i rate this game highly and think everything is really good, excellant graphics ,story ,multiplayer , coop is really great and zombie mode is awesome,i also really like the loading screens they really tie it in nicely, however the only thing i would slag about this game is taking vet and just saying lets throw so many frags at the player they just cant move and will die,the bridge was horrible and took me over 3 hrs on the second from last lvl, what this does is make the game really frustating and takes most of the pleasure away i can only hope that cod 6 does not take this approach and gives us more fierce fire fights rather than it raining frags. overall cod 5 is a great package and if played through on hardened then as a game it is far more enjoyable but being a points whore i have to go on vet to get the points so i guess we have nothing to moan about. overall i rate this 90%+ but im so glad im finished with the single player on vet.

It's quite an accomplishment isn't it? That feeling of gratification and relief. I just need one more achievement, the online co-op one, should be easy.

I do have a question though, if 5 was the hardest, was CoD2 easier than 4? I ask, because if it was easier, I may have to borrow it from a friend.

CoD 2 is harder than 4. Everyone complains about the grenades on 5, and they 'aint half as bad as the grenades on 2.

Well, I haven't played CoD: WaW but I have been reading about the grenade issue. Maybe you people have forgotten that CoD 2 was the original culprit of the grenade massacre. If you stay in one place in that game, expect AT LEAST 3 grenades to be thrown right on your head. Which lead you to run out into the open. Of course that leads to instant death which causes swearing. If you can get through CoD 2 on veteran, you can pretty much do any veteran on any game.

You really just have to take your time in any of the veteran modes...and take a deep breath with all the bullshit. :)

Wow, if you guys thought 2 was worse, than I have nothing to fear from WaW. I don't remember having that much of an issue with the grens on 2 or 4, but am not really looking forward to having my ass handed to me like in COD 4...I may even pop 4 back in, just to finally finish No Fighting....I know I'm so close to finishing it. :/

Well, I haven't played CoD: WaW but I have been reading about the grenade issue. Maybe you people have forgotten that CoD 2 was the original culprit of the grenade massacre. If you stay in one place in that game, expect AT LEAST 3 grenades to be thrown right on your head. Which lead you to run out into the open. Of course that leads to instant death which causes swearing. which causes anger which causes belting things then bying a new one which makes the workers very happy:woop:

ive beaten call of duty 3, call of duty 4 twice, and call of duty world at war on veteran, i gotta say that cod3 was the hardest, i still want to beat cod2 on veteran but i cant find a copy of it anywhere...ive tryed to rent it numerous times and no store had it, but i keep hearing cod2 is the hardest on veteran...if i can beat 3 call of dutys on vet, then i can beat number 2 on vet as well...

ive beaten call of duty 3, call of duty 4 twice, and call of duty world at war on veteran, i gotta say that cod3 was the hardest, i still want to beat cod2 on veteran but i cant find a copy of it anywhere...ive tryed to rent it numerous times and no store had it, but i keep hearing cod2 is the hardest on veteran...if i can beat 3 call of dutys on vet, then i can beat number 2 on vet as well...

Say it.....YES!!! I!!! CAN! :drunk

Correct me if I am wrong but i am pretty sure that you cannot throw back grenades in COD 2. I have finished it on Vet a while ago but I am pretty sure this is the case.

So yes you get more grenades on World at War but throwing them back makes them 10 times easier to deal with.

half way done with cod:waw and so far its not as hard as cod2 was. and 4 was the easiest of all 3. i think the grenades are worse on cod:waw but the infinate spawning was much worse on 2 so far. im going for the full 1000 points like i did for cod 2 and 4. just have a few more stages to go. aside from the birage of grenades, im LOVING this new installment. its my favorite of all 5 releases so far.

Although I haven't even played COD3 on vet, I have 1000/1000 on COD4 with little trouble and with all lvls up to burn em out done on vet (with relentless next) and eviction, I am really having no trouble with this game (except for Burn Em Out, which was harder hat most lvls in COD4). I have no idea how people are taking 3 hours to get the last tunnel in Burn Em Out (only about 1/2 an hour) and taking an hour on each of the trench parts in Their Land, Their Blood (only about 20 mins). Still, COD4 was easier in general for me

My verdict after now completing 2,3,5 not 3 yet is that 2 is the hardest, 4 has the best single player story by far but is the easiest and 5 was the grenade spammer but was the 2nd hardest.

3 is clearly the hardest for alot of people, myself included although I will complete it sometime and probably find it easy.