Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost. I need "With Friends Like these..." as well as some other Team Fortress achievements.

I'm EST and usually on all day. Send a message or invite to NIZZU.

http://card.mygamercard.net/community/evav/NIZZU.png

Edited by NIZZU

1. Helvirahel

2. AssassinJames22

3. scarypharaoh

4. NIZZU

5. Alwindb

6. Structa

7. Nathaniel 90

8. X King Damian X

Alright, so we've got 8. I'll send out FRs to those of you who haven't sent me one yet. Anyone else is of course welcome to join, might as well get the achievement for as many people as possible. Send me a FR if you want to join up.

Okay, so, when works for everyone? I'd like to get this done this weekend if possible. How does Saturday around 3 - 4 pm GMT sound?

Add 8 or 9 for Australia, I forget exactly which. Australia and Japan are the same, but Japan is GMT +9 half the year and GMT +8 the other half because it doesn't do daylight savings time. I've forgotten exactly which we are right now.

Alright, well if this weekend is a total bust then we can work out something during the week or next weekend. If the majority of people are still okay for this weekend I'd still say go for it. I will help you out some other time though if we do it this weekend and can't get it for you Structa.

Alright, well if this weekend is a total bust then we can work out something during the week or next weekend. If the majority of people are still okay for this weekend I'd still say go for it. I will help you out some other time though if we do it this weekend and can't get it for you Structa.

Of course I'd appreciate getting this the next week, but I don't want to hold you guys back or anything :)

And thanks for the offer, Helvirahel!