Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im available 3-4 gmt saturday, also during the week a bit later. ill keep checkin back to see final decision.

P.s any chance someone can help me with "master of disguise"? This is only other one im havin trouble with, I thought i managed to get it 3 times last nite - even backstabbed the doc after a while! but just would not pop!

Update!! - WOHOO! just pop straight away when i tried again. This game is crazy!

I know you all really wanted to know that didn't u!:-)

Edited by Scarypharaoh
update

Yeah, the problem with arranging this timewise is we've got people living in asia, australia, europe and north america, lol. Kind of makes it interesting. :rolleyes:

I'll be on at this time, and I guess we'll see if we can get 8 people together. If it fails this time we can always try the next day since it's a Sunday, or we can arrange something during the week/next weekendish.

I'll be about all night. Didn't know it was happening so early. :(

Yeah, we were wondering what happened to you. Figured you might not have seen what time we'd decided it. You were about 30 minutes too late to get the achievement when you first signed in to xbox live. We'd done the achievement about an hour before then, but we still had 7 people in the game up until that time. When you logged on the game had dwindled to only 3 of us left. Sorry dude.

As I said, I'll help you out some other time. Just let me know when. There were 4 who didn't show this time, so that should make a good base for you if you want to arrange something. You, AssassinJames22, Structa and X King Damien X.

Looking to boost:

With Friends Like These... (Play with 7 or more players from friends list)

Sentry Gunner (10 kills with sentry gun)

Flamethrower (Set five enemies on fire in 30 seconds)

Shoot me a FR if you want to help or also need help boosting. I will boost your achievements with you as well. Thanks in advance! GT = Hyp3rion

I'm on right now if anyone wants to do this.

Otherwise, lets set up a time and day and make a list of people. Add yourself to my list if you still need the achievement.

1. Hyp3rion

Edited by Hyp3rion