We are struggling to get the Noble map achievements. I think we still need Totally Worth It, Cross Mappin', You Ate All The Chips, Poppin' and Lockin', and Offensive Driver.

Gamertag: Ja5perHale

Can anyone help? We're in Ohio and the husband is usually on during the day/late at night Eastern Time.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always, I am going to be getting in early on the achievements for the new maps bundled with Anniversary. If you wish to boost those achievements then add me on xbox live.

To reiterate, I wish to boost the achievements for the Anniversary map pack and the three new ones for the Defiant map pack should they all be real.

If you're an idiot and add me wishing to boost any other Halo Reach achievements, then I will treat you as such.

I have Halo CE Anniversary now, I will be boosting as soon as I can when the achievements are live. If you're interested, add my linked gamertag with any indication that you're from x360a.

Edited by Tarvu

Looking to do the "You ate all the chips" and "You blew it up!" achievements, message me on Xbox Live with a friend request if you're keen on partying up. My gamertag is Teh Ebil Teddeh.

I'm in New Zealand, so people around New Zealand and Australia are preferred due to net connection.

I can help out with other games such as Fable 3 and Dead Island when I'm finished with Reach.

tommy060289 and I already got all the achievements once, then they properly added the achievements and it reset them for us.

I might write a guide to playlists etc for people who want to boost these later in the thread.

Edited by Tarvu