Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

Putting together a boosting group for tonight. 7pm PST. If you're in and have multiple controllers let us know. I can support the cause with one active and three guests.

Personally I'm going for the Warthog achievement, Mantis Stomp, and killing someone who uses a mancannon, but if you have achievements you'd like, let me know. Send a friend request to SolidSnarf86 if you're in. I can also open up guest spots if others wish to join.

CRIMSON MAP PACK ACHIEVEMENT QUEST:

Spot 1: SolidSnarf86

Spot 2: -Guest 1 (SolidSnarf86)

Spot 3: -Guest 2 (SolidSnarf86)

Spot 4: -Guest 3 (SolidSnarf86)

Spot 5: OPEN

Spot 6: OPEN

Spot 7: OPEN

Spot 8: OPEN

Spot 9: OPEN

Spot 10: OPEN

Spot 11: OPEN

Spot 12: OPEN

Spot 13: OPEN

Spot 14: OPEN

Spot 15: OPEN

Spot 16: OPEN

Notes: Microphone would be a plus. Please stay until we're done and don't just leave once you get what you needed.

Mr. Snarf, please put me down for Slots 5-7. I will be available after 730 PST due to work. Hope that is ok?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone still doing these? i still need all but the board a mantis and killing blow on mantis

I have 2 controllers total

Ill stay on live till i get a message or an invite

Gt : Voreo Sabrae

:woop:

Edit : scratch that somethings come up for today

Edited by voreo

anyone still doing these? i still need all but the board a mantis and killing blow on mantis

I have 2 controllers total

Ill stay on live till i get a message or an invite

Gt : Voreo Sabrae

:woop:

Edit : scratch that somethings come up for today

Me! Someone from the boards asked me through PM but I never had the chance to get on :/ Just need the warthog, stomper & melee cheevo (the hard ones imo)

I am still looking for someone with 4 controllers or anyone else that wants to do all these achievements tonight. So far it would be me and my brother with 4 controllers each, unless we get enough people. Also, we are aiming to do these tonight at about 9pm est or a little after. If your interested message me on XBL.