Taughts On FireFight Mode

o ThePope o

What are peoples taughts on this new co op mode?

I personally think its getting increasingly boring to see all game developers introduce this co op mode, i`ve played all the one that are currently out there!

Im not saying thats it going to be bad i just thing its getting boring,

and i know there isnt really enough out to judge its just its so repeative

bud, its spelled 'thoughts' :)

Dam you beat me to it! lol

I dont really care .. It looks good and brings friends and other gamers around the world together for a bit of fun.

what would we do if we didnt have Coop? Sit there and play single player and thats it? No thanks!

O' and walcome to x360a .. lol

Fail Thread!

Edited by Nozza

First I'd like to disagree with you saying that all developers are introducing this game type. The only ones that come to my mind right now is Horde, Nazi Zombies and firefight (theres probably more). However these three all play in totally different ways. Although they may share the same base concept, you need different strategies and techniques to play them. For example, in Horde mode, the COG's and the Locust are basically equally powered so you can run out there and slaughter them all. However in Firefight, the ODST's are a lot weaker than Covenant brutes so you must stay back and use better tactics to defeat them.

So no, this game mode is not becoming repetitive, its always going to be fun, just like slayer, it will be around for a long time.

Dam you beat me to it! lol

I dont really care .. It looks good and brings friends and other gamers around the world together for a bit of fun.

what would we do if we didnt have Coop? Sit there and play single player and thats it? No thanks!

O' and walcome to x360a .. lol

Fail Thread!

i agree with you buddy :')

if you didn't have firefight, you'd only be fighting against other people around the world and idk about you but i prefer to play with people rather then against

Probably because it's a good idea. Come on, face it, even in RTS games like Starcraft there have always been missions where the point was to survive against increasingly difficult waves of enemies. The fact that they're finally adding that type of mission to FPS games is only a logical step. It's a cool idea and has been a long time coming.