A Revival

rickyfeeney

Does anyone else think that this game will spark a huge revival of halo online. im hoping it will because when halo was popular ,as it used to be, it was very good. you met lots of different play types and different people. so what do you think. yes or no to a revival of halo online.

it depends: if some who buy ODST have never played Halo 3, maybe try it, but if if majority who already have halo 3, i think maybe for a while (to get all achviemetns)

Does anyone else think that this game will spark a huge revival of halo online. im hoping it will because when halo was popular ,as it used to be, it was very good. you met lots of different play types and different people. so what do you think. yes or no to a revival of halo online.

I dont think it will and I wouldnt want it to (Good campaign tho). Technology these days (besides medical technology, etc) have just made a majority of humans lazy (and other things).

i dont think it will spark a revival

i think this game doesnt really have what it takes because its not a traditional halo game

after a few months i predict the achievements for the new maps will be done and firefight will be a tad stale

but ill still be playing (Y)

Personally I dont think it will..

I think that there will be a short rise of people playing but I think it will only be people who have never really played H3 before.

Iv got H3 and when I go onto ODST the only online playing im gonna do is to get the Skulls and look at the new maps. I may do the odd (and I mean odd) MP session here and there as I still do now with mates on H3 but I think most people will stick to what there playing now or whats coming out <-- I wont mention the game but we all know what it is!