Just had a scary thought

TpYourHouse

Has anyone here ever gotten that horrible lag when playing 4 player co-op in campaign on Halo 3? Well what if Firefight ends up having this problem? Post your thoughts.

Mine: It would completely ruin the game for me, I don't know what it is but I always get that delay when in 4 player co-op on Halo 3 so if this is anything like 3.... I'm gonna be sooooo mad.

I somehow doubt it's going to be as bad. The campaign levels were a lot bigger than individual firefight stages. On the other hand, I can see the same problem happening in campaign mode. Hmm... I had not thought of that. Oh well. If push comes to shove I'll just try all the achievements solo. :p

lols @ people with slow internetz. 20mb/s babby.

Yeah, you might be able to download demos and videos really quick, but if your upload sucks, then it doesn't matter how fast your download is.

Upload is how fast you send information (faster means better experience for everyone, especially when host because you can send information to everyone in the game quickly)

Downloadis how fast you can receive information (which all depends on how fast the other player's upload speeds are)

Yeah, you might be able to download demos and videos really quick, but if your upload sucks, then it doesn't matter how fast your download is.

Upload is how fast you send information (faster means better experience for everyone, especially when host because you can send information to everyone in the game quickly)

Downloadis how fast you can receive information (which all depends on how fast the other player's upload speeds are)

LOL, you guys have it all wrong, the only thing that matters is your ping, you connection delay measured in milliseconds. You could have horrible and dl speed and up speed but if your ping is around 30ms you'll be fine.

i only really noticed the lag on Halo 3 when i was in the middle of an epic battle (eg 2 scarabs) or fighting whilst it was loading between checkpoints, hopefully this wont be an issue in Firefight as i wouldve thought there arent any checkpoints (or scarabs), the campaign however could still be as bad. hopefully Bungie have had the sense to sort this out.

Here is what you are going to do if you notice a delay. Rent Gears of War 2 if you don't have it, and pop it in and play no less than three games. After experiencing the lag in this game, you will not even notice the lag in Halo. Its a simple fix. :)

wait what? GoW 2 is laggy? not for me

I wish i lived in Seoul. Some people over there get 1000MB!!! The average connection is something like 100MB if i am not mistaken. I LOL @ Gordon Brown (British Prime Minister) when he says he wants everyone on 3MB Broadband by 2012. We are so far behind it's not funny!!

But yeah i usually get that 4 player LIVE campaign lag but hope it won't happen it ODST. Something tells me it won't.