Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys. i recently started playin katamari again now that the DLC is out. i think i'm on the cookie leaderboards for collecting/catching but i don't remember. i'd love to play some games with you guys/throw cookies around/whatever. i'll be on now for a hour then out for the day for thanksgiving! add me if you wish!

gamertag: j0hnny wishb0ne

I need to Return this game by Saturday ... if anyone can add me and play 37 games with me start to finish so i can get play 50 games online achievement would be great ( trying to get as many achievements as i can before taking it back to Rental Store ) i'm online most of the time if i am not online if you add me then ... message me on here cause i'm sure to get that

* EDIT * i can return it sunday so i got it 1 extra day

• 2 weeks later...

not sure anyone is still looking at this, but i'm in need of about 400 cookies and 20 more online matches to reach those respective achievements...i would just want to play 1 minute games and just sit there while surfing the internet :)

anyone up for some gaming dec 30th add me:

LocoYoko85

thx

ps - i think there's a TON of latency with matchmaking, so this might be hard to do...