I wish they had cleaned up some of the old audio. There's alot of noise in there and sometimes it's ear piercing.

Ranked matchmaking could've been better. If someone else joins the same room that you're trying to join, then it just hangs for like ten seconds before kicking you back to the main menu saying the game is no longer available, then you repeat this for like ten minutes before you can find a match.

Uploading to match server is borked wtf D:

It would've been nice if the vault had some things other than artwork. The remixed music is nice, but I would've liked to have had some avatar awards, or dashboard themes and junk like that.

Why don't replays show player names? That is silly.

360 doesn't have YouTube uploading yet. sadface. YouTube uploads look like crap anyway judging from the PS3 version. sadfacex2.

Edited by bs000

- Issues when playing with a controller (d-pad doesn't feel responsive and some trails are impossible)

- Ranked matches take too long to seek opponents (I have an open NAT)

- STILL LAGGY!! I have played 3 tournaments all matches online except for 2 have had bad lag (capcom can never develop a good lag solution)

- Cannot upload replay to server

- Issues when playing with a controller (d-pad doesn't feel responsive and some trails are impossible)

- Ranked matches take too long to seek opponents (I have an open NAT)

- STILL LAGGY!! I have played 3 tournaments all matches online except for 2 have had bad lag (capcom can never develop a good lag solution)

- Cannot upload replay to server

1.This game isnt meant to be played with a pad controller.Unlike SF4 this was made to be played with the stick back in the day

2.I agree.

3.About 24 hours and I'm yet to experience any kind of lag(I only play against green so that might explain it).

4.I dont really care about that since I have capture card,but the video quality is baaaaad.

My biggest complain about this is the neverending Ken army that apparently came from SF4.

Pretty much what everybody else is saying:

1. Ranked; searched for many hours and only get to play 6 matches (open NAT)

2. Vault; only simple stuff and not even that much, took me these 2 days to buy everything from the vault...

3. Main menu music; propably the most annoying piece of music I have ever heard and you have to listen to it non-stop. Thank god I have lots of music on my HDD because my head was going to explode after half hour listening that song!

4. Server still not up!!!

I may not play this game as much as I was going to because of the never-able-to-join-ranked-matches, laginess and good-to-non challenges (except trials) :(

Pretty much what everybody else is saying:

1. Ranked; searched for many hours and only get to play 6 matches (open NAT)

Thats 6 more matches than I have been able to find! I am really disappointed in the fact the servers arnt up and obviously the ranked problem. I was really pushing yesterday to get one of the 1st 200s but that has been severely hampered by these online problems and its kinda pissed me off a bit! Especially since its sf3....ONLINE!

Other than that, what a game!!!! absolutely love it!:)

1.This game isnt meant to be played with a pad controller.Unlike SF4 this was made to be played with the stick back in the day

Was SF4 meant to be played on pad? It was originally an arcade game, took seven months for a console version to come out.

Main gripe with this game is how little hitstun aerial attacks deal, I'm finding the hardest part of some trials to be connecting the first ground hit after the jump in. Not that that's all that bad a thing as it'll make me jump less which will help me in the long run, but aerial attacks just don't seem that viable at the moment (I know absolutely nothing about competitive SF3, I'm sure they probably have their uses).

When you're looking for a custom Endless Battle in SSF4, the game shows you like 8 options and you can also see the Host's connection and nationality. That makes picking your lobby much easier.

In 3rd Strike, none of that and it's just a hit or miss. If the lobby you join are full with people with a red ping, you may as leave and wait another 20 sec. for the screen to load the hosts.

Was SF4 meant to be played on pad? It was originally an arcade game, took seven months for a console version to come out.

I would say no 2D fighting game is ever meant to be played on a pad, you're right to question that guy's logic. That being said, Capcom went through great lengths with SFIV to make input forgiveness the most lenient in the series (through ignores,auto-correct, and shortcut commands), so, I'm sure they had them in mind more so than ever before.

How can people even complain about The Vault?

This is an added extra that Capcom worked hard to put in this new version, they didn't even have to! Some people will bitch about anything.

I agree, check this out!

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-online-edition/121566-anyone-else-pissed-off-comes-up-sf3-online-edition-trophy-list.html

How silly is that?

This is an added extra that Capcom worked hard to put in this new version, they didn't even have to! Some people will bitch about anything.

well said.

complaining about the lag and the ranked issues is one thing but some guys here seem to be complete crybabys who simply suck at this game and want us to know that its the games fault.

edit:

@strid hahahah thats great xD especially if you look on the second page the post from "sirAugustus" LMAO

Edited by CoregBlue1

Is there a search by region option that I'm missing somewhere? I get a huge list of player lobbies to join but when I do so (which can take a while by itself), they end up being players from Japan with red connections. When I press the Y button on the lobby list to look at the host's gamertag to find out their location, the Xbox gives me a completely different gamertag and it's aggravating me.

No input display option in training mode sucks as well, the save state option is nice though.

This is what I love about these bitching threads, someone always comes to bitch about bitching!

And just want to make things clear, I think vault is awesome. I was just dissapointed that I have maybe done 25-30% of all the challenges overall and already bought everything. Vault either needs more stuff or could have had higher costs.

well little to non ranked challenges, no replay challenges, only one tournament challenge and about 20-30% singleplayer challenges, arcade completedd with only 2 characters (no never-lose-a-round-challenge), most of the offline multiplayer challenges but hey that was just my quess about the %. Could be more but my point WAS I have propably done under half of the all the challenges and it was enough to buy everything. Because there is no way to see the exact amount I have done in %, I'm just going to leave this here :drunk

Off Topic: I heard they had ranked patched out, can't wait for tomorrow to test it out :woop:

How can this game be so glitched, you cant even upload to youtube. Ranked matches even after patch take about 5 mins then times out or session isnt available. What a waste of 1200 points. This was a great game ruined

There hasn't been a patch yet to fix ranked matchmaking. The first TU was only said to address the issue with replays, not matchmaking. In the update for that TU, the message posted to announce it, it mentioned matchmaking, but not when it would be patched, just something to the tone of "some day".