Greyed out Blacksmith design envelopes on Blacksmith's shelves

MsBehavin

I've noticed that a couple of the Blacksmith designs on the shelves are greyed out. They still just display an envelope, not an actual item design or green tick, bought item. Any reason for this? Is it simply because they are ones I wouldn't be unable to find just now?

But there are loads which aren't greyed out, and I haven't found those either?

No, you've found the blueprints you just haven't created the item for those blueprints. When you do, it'll get a green check mark over the blueprint.

If you can't make an item, it's because you lack the amount of Mithril bricks necessary to create the item.

Let me try and explain more clearly.

I have icons which are pictures of envelopes with red seals. The majority are not greyed out. Some are. I CANNOT buy any items from either greyed out or non-greyed out envelopes with red seals. No buying details or option appears for either, just a red cross.

The other icons are not pictures of envelopes with red seals. They have items pictured instead, to be bought or already bought with green ticks. These show details about how many bricks are needed to buy them, even if I don't have enough bricks to buy them.

It might just be a glitch that has no actual meaning.

Edited by MsBehavin