Achievement Trading Thread

I just bought this game for $12 and since the on-line achievements need 8 ppl, I guess I should do those first and get them out of the way. I know how hard it is to do these as a group so let's start a list. Once we get close to 8 (or more) people, then we can set a date and time. I've always found that working the other direction becomes a mess b/c you just can't get the 8 ppl you need. Msg me here on x360a, in this thread (preferred), or on XBL with your GT and your preferred time you can play. I'll update my original post with the info until we get 8+ ppl.

Date: TBA - Will decide something soon....

Time: 10pm CST

Wanting to boost:

1. exact0 - 10pm or later every day

2. SoL xX NDUBZ Xx - 4pm weekdays, anytime weekends

3. RayHatchet -

4. Thrillkillbill - anytime w/ notice

5. Undead Angel 00 -

6. HatredIncarnate - From midnight and into the night

7. Covertdog - 5pm-8pm weekdays, anytime weekends

8. Lunakore - Anytime

-----------

9. TOXIC TAZ

10. RayHatchet - 2nd console/account

11. Covertdog - 2nd console/account

I converted everyone's preferred times to CST to keep them relevant.

Edited by RamHawk
Added players

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought this game for $12 and since the on-line achievements need 8 ppl, I guess I should do those first and get them out of the way. I know how hard it is to do these as a group so let's start a list. Once we get close to 8 (or more) people, then we can set a date and time. I've always found that working the other direction becomes a mess b/c you just can't get the 8 ppl you need. Msg me here on x360a, in this thread (preferred), or on XBL with your GT and your preferred time you can play. I'll update my original post with the info until we get 8+ ppl.

Date: TBA

Time: TBA

Wanting to boost:

1. exact0 - CST (10pm or later)

2. SoL xX NDUBZ Xx - GMT (7pm weekdays, anytime weekends)

3. RayHatchet -

4. Thrillkillbill (available most times, CST)

-----------

added me in quote =-)

Date: TBA

Time: TBA

Wanting to boost:

1. exact0 - CST (10pm or later)

2. SoL xX NDUBZ Xx - GMT (7pm weekdays, anytime weekends)

3. RayHatchet -

4. Thrillkillbill - CST (anytime w/ notice)

5. Undead Angel 00 -

8. RayHatchet - 2nd console/account

-----------

I'm willing to try and get these. I'm only available 6pm-9pm Eastern during the week, but anytime during the weekend. If I can get a 48 hour code I can also provide a second console/account.

OK, it looks like we have 8 ppl + 2 backup accounts. It would be nice to have a few more people "just in case". Times are kinda all over the place so I'm hoping that 10pm CST and/or later is ok with those who have signed up. That is absolutely the only time I can get on-line.

Anyone have a road map to the boosting? I'm going to try and look at the achievements and see what order/grouping would be best. Unfortunately, I think it will take a while to get all of the on-line achievements. My main focus is only getting the achievements that require 8 people.

Leave your GamerTag or put it in your X360A account so we can send you FRs. Otherwise we don't know who you are on Live.

BTW I'm still looking to do all the Multiplayer Acheivements on this. Send me a message or a FR if you still need it or want to do it. I'm going to set up a group to do it this week hopefully.

Searching for people in and around Europe, which will boost.

The time dont worked for me, sitting around all day waiting for someone and at night all the guys came up and sending requests for boostin' an game...

Send me Requests if u r from UK or somewhere else, where u can boost at normal times.

Sorry for this...

Forgot about the origin of this forum ;P

I'll put my name on here as I reckon it takes a while to get 8 people together.Not played the 360 version yet but it's been on my shelf for ages now.

I'm in the UK but play pretty late most the time also.Drop me a message if you have a team and I'm in.

GT = ponypo2001

Yes, I left my Xbox360 on DMM Elements multiplayer for 12 hours yesterday and only 3 people joined, one at a time. Looks like you need 8 people to start a game and this forum is the only way to get a game going. The last batch of people above us got their 1000 points in a 5-6 hour run.

OK, it looks like we have 8 ppl + 2 backup accounts. It would be nice to have a few more people "just in case". Times are kinda all over the place so I'm hoping that 10pm CST and/or later is ok with those who have signed up. That is absolutely the only time I can get on-line.

Anyone have a road map to the boosting? I'm going to try and look at the achievements and see what order/grouping would be best. Unfortunately, I think it will take a while to get all of the on-line achievements. My main focus is only getting the achievements that require 8 people.

Well, my intentions were to get a good boosting session going with 8+ ppl, however I have dropped the ball on this one. Hopefully ppl were able to pick it up and gather enough people. I would suggest to others that you list out those interested in boosting, post a date/time in the near future so everyone can get it into their schedule. Since this requires 8 ppl, it will be hard to do unless you coordinate.

Again, I'm sorry for starting a request to boost and not being able to follow up. I had several things at home come up and get in the way during my very limited time window that I can play.

I'm available from approx 6:30pm until midnight CST on June 28th (Sun) until July 1 (Wed) and then again from July 5th (Sun) until July 10th (Fri).

Sorry for the weird dates/hours but that is all I can do. If anyone has a 2nd console and account then that can help too. Is there anyone from the previous boosting match that I tried to set up still need to boost?