Gold Digger Fixed?

I think it is their is a lot of people that have it unlocked recently here is 2 for example, and I have seen a lot of others with newer dates on them.

April 8 2010-http://profile.mygamercard.net/Eternal12equiem

May 22 1010-http://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achievementid=33153 (Sort by date won)

How did they get it unlocked? I had one guy tell me that he got all the Medals then after he got them all he did was delete all the patches off his xbox, then started up UFC and right before the window came up to download the patch he said the achievement unlocked (Popped Up), he also said some of his friends had to actually download the patch and it popped up while it was downloading. Has anybody on here tried this method? I don't actually believe it, I'm guessing they hacked it or something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so has this method worked for anybody? i have noticed that even if i get all the medals in the class i don't even get the point multiplier which u used to get like 1.5, 2 and 3. I even sent a message asking thq about it and they never even said if there where gonna fix it they said they were looking into it

• 2 weeks later...

i rang THQ UK. Spoke to an extremely rude person at the help desk. They told me that everyone on here complaining was a biased view and not a lot of complaints had been made about this glitch. They told me it was my fault and the save game data was corrupt. I have deleted everything of UFC on my xbox so want to try it again. Add me:

zippyhall

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...