Since this game has been out

linus614

for awhile now, I am still hesitant on purchasing it. I enjoyed MvC3, I really did. I wasn't that great at it but I had fun with it. The thing is I really dont want to spend any more money on this game, aside from Frank West, Doctor Strange and Hawkeye I really dont care about the new characters. But, I care enough from my Marvel fan boy side to play as Hawkeye and Doctor Strange. I 1000k'd MvC3 and really dont want to put the time back into the achievements that I already did such as the training. I guess what I am asking is, is it a better over all purchase then the Vanilla version? Any and all opinions will be appreciated.

Sorry if this has been posted before but given the circumstances stated above it is a new question of sorts aside from the achievement gripes.

It's a budget game anyways so you wouldn't pay as much as you did for MvC3 even if you did buy it.

Tbh the only reason I got this version was because of Vergil and Ghost Rider being in it, if they hadn't been included I'm not sure whether I would've purchased it.

Thanks for the info man I do appreciate it. How is Ghostrider anyways?

its worth the purchase if you care about the balancing of the characters and the additions.

i personally think its great but they still need to address a couple of things mainly wesker as for some reason they decided to make him even more powerful

but other then that its better then vanilla